Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Is Awe and Terror node work with minions or allies?

I wonder is it a additional effect on your banner, or on yourself while affected by any banner, or on yourself while affected by your own banner.
@GGG, in the line referring to the bug fix for the Demigod's Authority, you state that it will now be possible to apply the MTX to Rapier one-handed swords in the future. However what about Foils? - In the original bug report(s) it was mentioned that the MTX was not working for Rapiers AND foils, but this would seemingly only address part of the bug.

Do you mean that Demigod's Authority MTX will now be useable on "thrusting swords". i.e., Foils and Rapiers as well? or do you only mean rapiers?

Thanks for clarifying! :)

KR,
Quintana
@GGG So "Perfect Agony" now only considers "crit multiplier" and ignores damage over time multiplier stats. Does that mean "Dire torment" and similar Nodes are somewhat pointless now?
Does the buff from rallying cry only affect allies? Wasn't clear on the 3.25 patch notes
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
The Settlers of Kalguur season looks amazing. I have barely played the game. But this will be the first season I go all in for and will even get a supporter pack. I'm getting back into ARPGs a lot more this year.
Can you explain why the two versions of wild strike got different multipliers, so much so that wild strike of extremes now has lower damage scaling?
"Added under 'The Minion Offence Passive Mastery…'
Added the "Totems Taunt Enemies around them for 1 second when Stunned" Totem Passive Mastery back as an option."

Are totems now minions and you forgot to tell us this? Maybe it happened last league or two when I was not here.
Those two are separate bullet points....

@GGG totems taunt when STUNNED seems like a TYPO. It used to be "when SUMMONED"
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
Those two are separate bullet points....

@GGG totems taunt when STUNNED seems like a TYPO. It used to be "when SUMMONED"

if replying to me, one is a header of the other, not a separate bullet point, just as the quote shows.

And yes, it was never stunned, it was on summon, which actually makes sense - I think that section is double errored as the taunt was a totem specialization cluster thing, not minions.
Will banners work with maim support if one grabs the mastery that makes them maim? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info