Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

"
fostaa wrote:
My score for the upcoming league based on the patch notes: 7/10

Good:

7. Tinctures being implemented but 0 masteries related to them. What.

Did you even look at pob? xd
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:

"The Domination Scarab of Teaching has been renamed to Domination Scarab of Evolution. It now causes an area to contain an additional Evolving Shrine, instead of causing Shrine buffs in an area to also grant 30% increased Experience gained."

Is there any word on what this new shrine does? Wiki just says it exists for 3.25

Seems the ex buff just becomes a single shrine,to avoid high speed leveling. If not changed you will see lv100 in 15 hours I guess.

too bad :( I stockpiled a bunch of them. they were fun to use with multiple breaches, abysses, and legions.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
no bug fix for summon phantasms not inheriting minion bonuses from the skill gem that summoned them
Haha 50-60 mana cost of attack skills. Eldritch Battery around juggernaut when? Also why GGG making mechanics so heavily dependent on ralakesh's impatience. Imagine playing 12 endurings and losing 60 less during battle because of rare mob.
Dear GGG,
Can you please change the small passive nodes leading to Careful Counterattack to work with staves as well?
DAAAAMMMMMNNN!
I got some very contradictory thoughts right now. And no its not about the balance (yeah my builds kind of nerfed in some ways but since Im not so new to PoE this is fine), this is about the joy of the game in general. After Necropolis I think I really wanted something guilty-simple and FUN. Kill mob, get loot, repeat. I do like experimental leagues, but seems we got too many wild experiments in a row. So yeah… surely gonna give this new settlers-type league a try but also really really hope for some hack’n’slash fun later on. Even if it’s a little bit braindead in a good way. PoE is action-RPG and silly old people like me want some action :)
epic ! great stuffs !!
CYCLONE SLAYER

This is the plan.

Last edited by Lunaxi on Jul 21, 2024, 5:11:33 AM
"
Marinxar wrote:
The following Skills no longer have the Physical tag: Blade Flurry, Blade Flurry of Incision, Cleave, Cleave of Rage, Cyclone, Cyclone of Tumult, Lancing Steel of Spraying, Perforate, Perforate of Duality, Shrapnel Ballista, Split Arrow, Sweep, Vaal Blade Flurry, Vaal Cleave, and Vaal Cyclone.

Eh ? So boat load of physical skills no longer have physical tag ? I don't understand this one.

This means they no longer give flat amount of physical damage on top of normal scaling. So technically increasing physical damage will not increase damage of these skills if your weapon has no physical damage. In past physical damage increase would scale damage of this currently removed flat bonus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info