Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

GGG AGAIN nerfing everything,and calling it a Buff....
No wonder people are leaving and leaving...
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Will there be a way of getting Tattoos this league?

They are visible on the official Settlers page, under the Trade route section. So I am guessing you can get them by trading in this league.
"
Coolulder wrote:
"
jimmyeatgirl wrote:
"
Call to Arms: Has been renamed to Autoexertion. It now reserves 15% Mana per Supported Warcry to cause those Warcries to be repeatedly triggered. Autoexertion Support can now support multiple Warcries, and no longer causes Warcries to share Cooldowns. It now grants Supported Skills 0–19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 30–11% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate), and now has"Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". It also now cannot support Retaliation Skills. Quality now grants Supported Skills 0–10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 0–5%).

not sure why people would use this if it doesnt buff anyone... please help me understand

If I am understanding it correctly it allows you to automate many shouts now at the expense of the buff, the first half of the skill. You still get exerts and the effects of the exerts from the warcry.

So, for instance, looking at Intimidating Cry: "The user and nearby allies now gain a buff that grants movement speed" won't be given.
But, you'll still get "Exerts the next 2 Melee Attacks you perform. Exerted Attacks deal Double Damage."

Enduring Cry seems to be completely useless with this support however.

The price to pay for automating and having the warcry be instant is the loss of the buff.

Debating using it myself as I am already used to cycling three warcries lol

EnduringCry gets you endurance charges still
"
KillerFit wrote:

I wouldnt even know where to start with this one. Did you actually read the patch notes?
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
I wouldnt even know where to start with this one. Did you actually read the patch notes?

At this point i think we shouldnt care about them anymore. Just let them suffer and think everything is nerf to the ground.
"
banished wrote:
"
Coolulder wrote:
"
jimmyeatgirl wrote:

not sure why people would use this if it doesnt buff anyone... please help me understand

If I am understanding it correctly it allows you to automate many shouts now at the expense of the buff, the first half of the skill. You still get exerts and the effects of the exerts from the warcry.

So, for instance, looking at Intimidating Cry: "The user and nearby allies now gain a buff that grants movement speed" won't be given.
But, you'll still get "Exerts the next 2 Melee Attacks you perform. Exerted Attacks deal Double Damage."

Enduring Cry seems to be completely useless with this support however.

The price to pay for automating and having the warcry be instant is the loss of the buff.

Debating using it myself as I am already used to cycling three warcries lol

EnduringCry gets you endurance charges still

Unfortunately, it appears that Autoexertion will not allow Enduring Cry to give charges. It will have "Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". Using it as normal will still do so, yes.
"
Coolulder wrote:

Unfortunately, it appears that Autoexertion will not allow Enduring Cry to give charges. It will have "Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". Using it as normal will still do so, yes.

And reserve tons of mana.
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:

Buffs: Don't need to use totem to get the same dmg conveniently. Cheaper maximum res and better mitigation to ele dmg with endurance charge. More dps for melee build cannot use berserk before. ES amount. Mana reservation and attack reduced cost are more available. Flesh and stone is more useful maybe. Abundant of endgame map grinding. Chance to block. Perfect agony became useful. Better rare item available. Reflect mist came back. Powerful weapon enchantment.

Nerfs: Doubled mana cost of most melee related skills. Melee speed modification is still low, so melee is shitty without enough attack speed investment (part of the damage percent should be put to the attack speed part, to replace the ancestral protector). Warcry skills got significant nerfs, autowarcry became almost useless. Banners became far weaker and harder to use. Bleeding bow lose easy dmg mult from moving by ensnaring arrow and forced to use gladiator. Tinctures became far weaker (no all source ailment mod, burn mana, invest passives, have long cooldown). No reliable phy mitigation. No any 85 boss drop improvement (which should be at least the same as the drop with atlas keystone). Poor unique drop and extremely high price of useful unique. Spells permanently lost hatred and herald of ash. No spell mana cost improvement at all. Berserker severe nerf. Less armour and evasion due to loss of defiance banner. Significantly card drop nerf.

A lot of things could be added above, but I cannot type more here.

"The Domination Scarab of Teaching has been renamed to Domination Scarab of Evolution. It now causes an area to contain an additional Evolving Shrine, instead of causing Shrine buffs in an area to also grant 30% increased Experience gained."

Is there any word on what this new shrine does? Wiki just says it exists for 3.25
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
ChanBalam wrote:

"The Domination Scarab of Teaching has been renamed to Domination Scarab of Evolution. It now causes an area to contain an additional Evolving Shrine, instead of causing Shrine buffs in an area to also grant 30% increased Experience gained."

Is there any word on what this new shrine does? Wiki just says it exists for 3.25

Seems the ex buff just becomes a single shrine,to avoid high speed leveling. If not changed you will see lv100 in 15 hours I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info