Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Almost all two-handed weapons now have a critical strike chance of more than 8%. Change the accessibility slayer, why is there 8% left there?
"
cavemandiary2 wrote:
"
KillerFit wrote:
GGG AGAIN nerfing everything,and calling it a Buff....
No wonder people are leaving and leaving...

I wouldnt even know where to start with this one. Did you actually read the patch notes?

I did,did you?
"
N1trosum wrote:
Almost all two-handed weapons now have a critical strike chance of more than 8%. Change the accessibility slayer, why is there 8% left there?

Absolutely on spot. Thank you for mentioning this. It was a weak ascendancy before, now it appears to be totally useless.
Last edited by fostaa on Jul 21, 2024, 1:11:32 PM
"
fostaa wrote:

What do you mean?
Back up with that incompetence, bro.
Nothing like that is mentioned in the patch notes.
And you cannot even expect any new update in PoB in the next 10 days or so.

It is amazing how you are confident with your misinformation. May be search around a bit on how to access latest pobb or ask someone nicely.

So. almost every spell now scales damage effectiveness instead of having it constant for all levels, does that mean that it scales past the lvl20 gem? For example, would lvl30 Fireball have 425% damage effectiveness?
HYPE!!!! so much stuff to test in this league!!

can't wait next weekend to start

maybe first league i will try doing Melee Alt
Been thinking about it a lot, but I can't figure out what the Call to Arms keystone is supposed to be used for.

Can GGG clarify this keystone's design intent?

The only Warcry with a duration that isn't a buff is General's Cry, and thats only to make them last longer untill the first hit. I believe that's the only thing it would affect, which is a minor effect, and it would lock that build out of any other buffs from warcries.
Last edited by felrasha on Jul 21, 2024, 12:00:23 PM
"
felrasha wrote:
Been thinking about it a lot, but I can't figure out what the Call to Arms keystone is supposed to be used for.

The only Warcry with a duration that isn't a buff is General's Cry, and thats only to make them last longer untill the first hit. I believe that's the only thing it would affect, which is a minor effect, and it would lock that build out of any other buffs from warcries.

A new kind of aura bots
Boneshatter of Complex Trauma: Now has a Mana cost of 9 at gem level 1, scaling up to 12 at gem level 20 (previously 5 at all gem levels). Now deals 8% more Damage per Trauma, up to 200%, with values of 15% at gem level 20 (Damage unchanged, previously had no cap). Now has 231% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 200%), scaling up to 338% at gem level 20 (previously 250%)./li] [li]Burning Arrow: No longer has Added Fire Damage to Attacks against Ignited Enemies at all gem levels. It now has 280% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 200%), scaling up to 420% at gem level 20 (previously 300%). Now has a Mana cost of 8 at gem level 1 (previously 7), scaling up to 14 at gem level 20 (previously 12).

error in description
"
decezmeu wrote:
"
felrasha wrote:

A new kind of aura bots

Oh... right...

Well that's a horrible game design.

But yeah, I guess that works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info