Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

New nerf to olroth, another hit to wardloopers...Guess I must keep my promise and quit I guess.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
This is the most reading I've done in a long time. I need one of those text to speech apps
The following Skills no longer have the Physical tag: Blade Flurry, Blade Flurry of Incision, Cleave, Cleave of Rage, Cyclone, Cyclone of Tumult, Lancing Steel of Spraying, Perforate, Perforate of Duality, Shrapnel Ballista, Split Arrow, Sweep, Vaal Blade Flurry, Vaal Cleave, and Vaal Cyclone.

Eh ? So boat load of physical skills no longer have physical tag ? I don't understand this one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Last edited by Marinxar on Jul 20, 2024, 2:23:20 PM
Couldn't figure out how to search this thread to see if this has already been asked and answered:

Patch Notes mentioned the Life Prefix Range has been increased for "Body Armor". Does this include all pieces of gear (e.g. boots, helmets, etc.)? There is a teaser video implying so, yet it isn't stated in the patch notes afaik.
"
Altf27 wrote:
Couldn't figure out how to search this thread to see if this has already been asked and answered:

Patch Notes mentioned the Life Prefix Range has been increased for "Body Armor". Does this include all pieces of gear (e.g. boots, helmets, etc.)? There is a teaser video implying so, yet it isn't stated in the patch notes afaik.

There was Leather Belt with 130+ Life Prefix on video, in Patch Notes I can't find anything.

edit. it was Rustic Sash
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Jul 20, 2024, 4:04:51 PM
It do be lookin' good
"
Dxt44 wrote:
"
Altf27 wrote:

There was Leather Belt with 130+ Life Prefix on video, in Patch Notes I can't find anything.

edit. it was Rustic Sash

The example I saw was boots (in the video where they explained the changes to Quality Currency). Which should mean they changed it for all equippable items. Nice.

Edit: I just hope I can update existing items with Divine Orbs, if even needed.
Last edited by Altf27 on Jul 20, 2024, 4:28:56 PM
more content
My score for the upcoming league based on the patch notes: 7/10

Good:

1. Finally those arrogant pests - the price fixer bots - won't be around anymore. Thank you.;
2. Town management? OK;
3. Overall melee buff? OK;
4. Overall skill dmg buff? OK;
5. New armour bases? OK;
6. Finally the magic find part of the game has been nerfed to a place where it should belong. This is very important for the people who actually enjoy the game as a whole;
7. Chance to bleed support finally fixed to affect minions. This was an actual bug;
8. Warcries affecting allies is now a default. Congratulations, it only took you so many years, but finally we have that;
9. Reservation skills stay active after death? OK but that also took you so many years to realize;
10. Stacked deck slot in the Currency tab? OK but that also took you so many years to realize?;
11. Melee totems were cringe from the start. Thank you for removing them;
12. Ward finally becomes questionably useful with the 2s CD;
13. No more stuns while casting Vaal skills? Another fixed bug, thanks...

Bad:

1. The Weaponmaster ascendancy should absolutely also include Bows. Give it a Piercing bonus or Attack speed bonus, or whatever but it should be there;
2. After the fail a few leagues ago, the Chieftain had to be buffed again but now it is instead further nerfed - not only in its numbers but also the whole idea. Chieftains are meant to go around the idea of "Totems" most of all. And more than the Hierophants anyway. The ignorance around the Chieftain ascendancy is beyond description;
3. No new transfiguration gems. Again. I expect a minimum of 20-30 new variations every new league until every single skill gem gets at least 3;
4. Vaal side areas and Beyond are still totally useless;
5. Still no Fire-to-Chaos damage conversion support gem?;
6. No change in the useless Inquisitor ascendancies 'Instruments of Virtue' and 'Instruments of Zeal';
7. Years of no quest/storyline development.

Last edited by fostaa on Jul 21, 2024, 1:11:57 PM
"
jimmyeatgirl wrote:
"
Call to Arms: Has been renamed to Autoexertion. It now reserves 15% Mana per Supported Warcry to cause those Warcries to be repeatedly triggered. Autoexertion Support can now support multiple Warcries, and no longer causes Warcries to share Cooldowns. It now grants Supported Skills 0–19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 30–11% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate), and now has"Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". It also now cannot support Retaliation Skills. Quality now grants Supported Skills 0–10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 0–5%).

not sure why people would use this if it doesnt buff anyone... please help me understand

If I am understanding it correctly it allows you to automate many shouts now at the expense of the buff, the first half of the skill. You still get exerts and the effects of the exerts from the warcry.

So, for instance, looking at Intimidating Cry: "The user and nearby allies now gain a buff that grants movement speed" won't be given.
But, you'll still get "Exerts the next 2 Melee Attacks you perform. Exerted Attacks deal Double Damage."

Enduring Cry seems to be completely useless with this support however.

The price to pay for automating and having the warcry be instant is the loss of the buff.

Debating using it myself as I am already used to cycling three warcries lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info