Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

The hype is full blown back bois
So... Cyclone is buffed? I Don't know because you removed physical tag from the gem! So all these standard mirror tier weapons with 250%-300% or more increased physical damage will be trash? What about Pride aura gem? Do I use it now? Yo gave us up to 30% increased mana reservation efficacy of skills with 2x vendors gamble uniqe? So what? Can't use it because I need rare rings with -total mana cost of channeling skills to don't use mana flask, because it cost now 3 mana, not 2... And another thing,>

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DELETED RAIDER??? Phasing, Onslought, 50% ele immune and spell suppresion... Running labs and heist was too good???

I MEAN You could just add new ascendancy if you want, but what can i do?
All of these cool changes for me means 0 in front of that

I'm sorry
I just waited so long for melee buff, but didn't expect that other build will be taken away from me...
I don't know what to do, because recently i met a girl and i'd like to spent some more time to know her closer, but new league is coming in 1 week.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@#$%.
Last edited by Lunaxi on Jul 19, 2024, 7:07:58 PM
In the update the patch notes Frostblades text is no different in the old vs new? Typo?

Old:
Frost Blades: No longer has Added Cold Damage at all gem levels. It now has 143% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 110%), scaling up to 490% at gem level 20 (previously 225%). Now has a Mana cost of 6 at gem level 1, scaling up to 10 at gem level 20 (previously 6 at all gem levels).
New:
Frost Blades: No longer has Added Cold Damage at all gem levels. It now has 143% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 110%), scaling up to 409% at gem level 20 (previously 225%). Now has a Mana cost of 6 at gem level 1, scaling up to 10 at gem level 20 (previously 6 at all gem levels).
"
Lunaxi wrote:
So... Cyclone is buffed? I Don't know because you removed physical tag from the gem! So all these standard mirror tier weapons with 250%-300% or more increased physical damage will be trash? What about Pride aura gem? Do I use it now? Yo gave us up to 30% increased mana reservation efficacy of skills with 2x vendors gamble uniqe? So what? Can't use it because I need rare rings with -total mana cost of channeling skills to don't use mana flask, because it cost now 3 mana, not 2... And another thing,>

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DELETED RAIDER??? Phasing, Onslought, 50% ele immune and spell suppresion... Running labs and heist was too good???

I MEAN You could just add new ascendancy if you want, but what can i do?
All of these cool changes for me means 0 in front of that

I'm sorry
I just waited so long for melee buff, but didn't expect that other build will be taken away from me...
I don't know what to do, because recently i met a girl and i'd like to spent some more time to know her closer, but new league is coming in 1 week.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@#$%.

Cyclone will still do physical damage, they just removed the tag. Like Winter Orb has the "Orb" tag.
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
A bug fix I dont see mentioned here: Essence Monsters that drop an item with an Essence Mod (from the atlas passives) no longer drop that item identified. Please fix :(
~~Katie ^-^
Last edited by KatieGrayx3 on Jul 19, 2024, 7:29:08 PM
poggers
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Why would you remove magic find... When your entire dev team was preaching about how they think it's good to have a build like this in game that allows for sacrificing a lot of the build so you can get more drops. Now you just made it so it's more difficult to get drops as if it wasn't bad enough before... This is absurd. And of course, the trade market feature has to be experimental like Harvest was, meaning it will only be available for 1 league and then not re-introduced until 5-6 leagues later. Oh, and none of this new content will be available on Standard of course, lovely.

Not that Mark needed to but he explained why
and the trade market will probably stay no reason not to, fk fixers and both subjects are related.
Benny Vader!
fat clown, can't wait, good luck in the league!
Last edited by trzyq on Jul 19, 2024, 7:56:24 PM
Physical damage mitigation is the worst thing in this game defense wise, and you just made it harder to change it to elemental. Doing this without a rework of armor was a horrible decision. I get you want people to die, but this is too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info