Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

FINALLY A LEAGUE QUIN69 MIGHT PLAY LONGER THAN 3 DAYS BEFORE THEN GO BACK TO LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

ALSO HE'S FAT
Hollow Palm Infernal Blow Gladiator max block max evade max spell suppress with crushing fist retaliation, auto casting infernal cry, and improved herald of ash and hatred (for hollow palm purposes) looks promising with the now near triple damage buff of IB (added damage from the skill meant nothing)... nice...
All that and not one mention of any controller fixes whatsoever?
"
HoangBoss wrote:
sadly no love for totems this patch.
- Melee totem out, only on 1 boot now.
- Totem taunt is now Chieftain exclusive, make Flamewood Support only work well on them.
- Holy Flame and Shockwave totem got no clue

Arohongui doesn't existe anymore as of 3.25 so chieftain can't taunt.
Rage Vortex of Berserking: Now has 42% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 40%), scaling up to 70% at gem level 20 (previously 62%).
---
come on dudes :D
/Winter orb hides in a dark corner.
The devs can't see me now.
Last edited by dlargo21 on Jul 19, 2024, 9:20:01 PM
"
furfur404 wrote:
"
Raxanto wrote:
Is it now possible to create a new character good and not follow a guide?
i'm not super good at the game, but creating my own melee build and get very far would've been fun :'D

no

depends on how much you know the game, but respec is easier.
"
New patch looking very good!

Can we please keep some of the cute sheep, even in the fully-developed settlement Kingsmarch?

(Or at least some sheep MTX?)

It should stay, otherwise what is the point of making KINGSMARCH then disappearing then poping again in pOE2 LUL
"
Call to Arms: Has been renamed to Autoexertion. It now reserves 15% Mana per Supported Warcry to cause those Warcries to be repeatedly triggered. Autoexertion Support can now support multiple Warcries, and no longer causes Warcries to share Cooldowns. It now grants Supported Skills 0–19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 30–11% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate), and now has"Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". It also now cannot support Retaliation Skills. Quality now grants Supported Skills 0–10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 0–5%).

not sure why people would use this if it doesnt buff anyone... please help me understand
Why is the mana cost of all attacks so insane? Like melee already struggles with accuracy and other issues and this was going to be the melee patch and now slams and stuff are looking to cost 60 mana PER attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info