Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

"
Nichisi wrote:
"
Thatsnasty wrote:

13% of players playing deadeye? Gets a buff.

Do you mean the -100% tailwind effect? Or the mf deletion which removes the incentive to play deadeye for a bunch of people. Or do you think having a +1 frenzy on a dead end node means something

I was trying to say a bit of positivity, but you're right lmao, this patch is basically almost all nerfs, masked by melee damage skill increase.

I would rather have more defenses and make up for damage with good weapons and gear, but it's super hard to make up for the defensive nerfs otherwise.
Last edited by Thatsnasty on Jul 19, 2024, 2:12:21 PM
Tinctures for unarmed?? PConc and Explosive Conc kinda looking crappy without them. Please add.

And then switch Nature's Concoction notable (ironic name) to work with attacks instead of weapons.
Last edited by Milkshakez on Jul 19, 2024, 2:27:00 PM
LOVE IT <3
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
"
Nichisi wrote:
"
Thatsnasty wrote:

13% of players playing deadeye? Gets a buff.

Do you mean the -100% tailwind effect? Or the mf deletion which removes the incentive to play deadeye for a bunch of people. Or do you think having a +1 frenzy on a dead end node means something

I was trying to say a bit of positivity, but you're right lmao, this patch is basically almost all nerfs, masked by melee damage skill increase.

I would rather have more defenses and make up for damage with good weapons and gear, but it's super hard to make up for the defensive nerfs otherwise.

I don't get why people are saying it's all nerfs, especially to defences. Did you miss the whole thing where we now have substantially better bases? And how endurance charges now stack multiplicatively with elemental res? If they didn't nerf the juggernaut - the ascendancy who just gets a load of endurance charges for free, he actually would be immortal - now it's just going to be reasonable.

The new bases are crazy. They showed that the best ES base chest had 299 ES as a base (and I mean, it'll be a range, but they didn't show what end of the range that's on). For perspective, the best possible roll on a Vaal regalia is 197 ES. That's a 50% buff straight up to the amount of ES you have.

They showed an Armour base with 1212 armour (current best is maximum 892), and an ES base with 1228 (current best 982). It's a little less than 50% in those cases, but we also don't know the rolls, and I'm taking the highest possible value from the current bases.

All that to say, this actually makes gearing and auras way more flexible. Along with the higher life rolls on all gear, everyone is going to have an easier time with defence than before, not a worse time, and I don't understand how people are missing that. Armour stackers are going to be going higher than before, not lower.
Last edited by Dreadmaker7 on Jul 19, 2024, 2:59:59 PM
There are now more Notables on the Passive Skill Tree than there are Oil combinations to Anoint them all. 😳

13 oils = 13 * 13 * 13 = 2197 passives combinations - a lot of notables really?
"
Any chance of adding staves to the weapon groups in Gladiator's "Weapon Master"?

Bows first of all.
There are many clusters with bow/projectile damage around the Duelist but the Gladiator does not have Bows in that ascendancy? What.
I find this as a pure bug and will most likely be reporting it in a timely manner.
Last edited by fostaa on Jul 20, 2024, 3:15:25 AM
where puncture of shanking gem info?
"
greguuu85 wrote:
There are now more Notables on the Passive Skill Tree than there are Oil combinations to Anoint them all. 😳

13 oils = 13 * 13 * 13 = 2197 passives combinations - a lot of notables really?

Math is slightly off, since the combinations don't take into account the order of the oils
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Just noticed that the league-start time is later again. Last time it was 2 hours earlier, probably due to timeshift it was only 1 hour earlier, anyway that was much better for me, personally.
Poggers Patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info