Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Is the change to Taste of Hate gonna affect existing items in standard?
I'd say no, but the wording is very inconsistent within the same patch note (changes to Perfidy body armour says that will affect existing items, those to Innsbury weapon says it won't affect existing items, Taste of hate says...well nothing lol)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 19, 2024, 1:27:37 PM
big path wtf

one week for me read this lol
Any plans to address the broken AI on Dancing Dervish?
"
Thatsnasty wrote:

13% of players playing deadeye? Gets a buff.

Do you mean the -100% tailwind effect? Or the mf deletion which removes the incentive to play deadeye for a bunch of people. Or do you think having a +1 frenzy on a dead end node means something
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by Nichisi on Jul 19, 2024, 1:36:09 PM
Great Patch.

Looks like you chained a few Developers to their Desks to produce this much content. ;)
Still i am asking for one chained exile to remove Flask Siphon. Or at least give us counterplay.(Like a Mastery)

Keep Up the Good work!

Cheers from Germany
Reduced fortitication limit, reduced armour/evasion, attack speed, and removed stun immunity for Champion.

Man, what did they have against Champion?

They massacred my main ascendancy.
What will happen to the rage basetype on gloves (perfect, 1 rage per 0.8s) as rage on hit mods share a common cooldown of 0.5s ?

Is it missed by ggg?
"
PlammX wrote:
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
Lmao the fact that champion got destroyed on top of a determination nerf is hilarious. Rip basically all your armor.

On top of that, hatred and ashe do nothing if you aren't a convert build, and Jugg's best talent also got destroyed, which I can only assume is because of an enduring cry buff? Which means you just lose all res to make up for something you should have gotten, to gain a little chaos reduction. Oof.

This aint it GGG. What's the point of buffing melee if you completely wreck 2 of the main classes and 2 of main auras? lol..

eze answer: balance and meta shifting

I mean was Champ even that popular? It seemed like more of a SSF Ascendency.
This was a headscratcher to me... Champ is unplayable now the new node is complete trash.
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
"
PlammX wrote:
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
Lmao the fact that champion got destroyed on top of a determination nerf is hilarious. Rip basically all your armor.

On top of that, hatred and ashe do nothing if you aren't a convert build, and Jugg's best talent also got destroyed, which I can only assume is because of an enduring cry buff? Which means you just lose all res to make up for something you should have gotten, to gain a little chaos reduction. Oof.

This aint it GGG. What's the point of buffing melee if you completely wreck 2 of the main classes and 2 of main auras? lol..

eze answer: balance and meta shifting

Meta shifting, sure, but balance? I think you need to look at the numbers, and how historically awful GGG is at balancing really anything.

13% of players playing deadeye? Gets a buff.
1% of players playing zerker? Destroy rage.
4-5% playing Jugg and champion? Destroy champions defenses and stun immunity + determination nerf on top of that, take away unbreakable ele reduction.

I was happy playing Jugg and being ignored for years, and at least undeniable and unbreakable were solid enough to work on most builds.
But these ascendency changes are awful, and to mask it under a melee buff to damage, who cares about damage when you're just way squishy for no real reason.

Your argument is reasonable, but GGG always targets "immortal" builds and i think armour stackers is the issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info