Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

Hard to swallow the loss of attack speed from rage, berserk, and the melee totem, not to mention less attack speed from Adorned jewels. Based on several melee builds I played last league, attack speed was almost directly proportional to how smooth melee builds felt to play. I hope GGG reconsiders these changes before the launch of 3.25, or melee may still be kind of dead for me personally.
change double strike's quality bonus so that we can play elemental builds with it
No more cartographer scarab of singularity. Back to annoying unique maps farming with Kirac's missions. :(
no foil weapon buff?
Добавьте это в ублок, чтобы сайт выглядел по человечески.
www.pathofexile.com##.signature
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.legacy.badges
www.pathofexile.com##.clearfix.badges
"
dpc6 wrote:
Hard to swallow the loss of attack speed from rage, berserk, and the melee totem, not to mention less attack speed from Adorned jewels. Based on several melee builds I played last league, attack speed was almost directly proportional to how smooth melee builds felt to play. I hope GGG reconsiders these changes before the launch of 3.25, or melee may still be kind of dead for me personally.

That's what I feared. I hoped I just did not understood well while reading it.......but they actually nerfed Berserker.......1% of player base, why nerfing it. Berserker was already indirectly nerfed because of large access to rage to all other classes, and now that large access to rage triggered the nerf of Rage, nerfing Berzerker even more.

Champ is simply broken (the new Gladiator, nobody will play it, except first week aura bots maybe because it shares fortify), Jug is nerfed by a ton (broken ?), even Berserker looks heavily nerfed........nerfing all natural melee classes, why ? Slayer doesn't interact with Vaal Pact.....

Like I said, I have not played bow since Bestiary, but I consider playing it again next league. That "buff melee" patch, so far to me, looks like a failure.

I hope I'm wrong for melee, but Warden Ele Hit of Spectrum looks like a very good plan to me, at least much better than the melee I can think of.
Last edited by Killerspintt on Jul 19, 2024, 10:59:28 AM
"
Killerspintt wrote:
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
Lmao the fact that champion got destroyed on top of a determination nerf is hilarious. Rip basically all your armor.

On top of that, hatred and ashe do nothing if you aren't a convert build, and Jugg's best talent also got destroyed, which I can only assume is because of an enduring cry buff? Which means you just lose all res to make up for something you should have gotten, to gain a little chaos reduction. Oof.

This aint it GGG. What's the point of buffing melee if you completely wreck 2 of the main classes and 2 of main auras? lol..

Vaal pact change also breaks popular Mahuxolt builds for champions (and others). Vaal pact making (if I understand well) 100% of the leach instant, that means no more overleech, no more "while leeching" possible abuse (unless notables like Feed the Fury also works if it is "mana leech" ?).

I have not read all the patch notes, but from what I read, 90% of it looked like nerfs of the things I like (and I play "melee").

Champion is the new Gladiator : looks like 100% useless ascendancy to me (except for aura bots maybe, because you can share fortify ?).

I can't see if Berserker is actually nerfed or buffed from the patch notes.
Deadeye looks totally buffed to me......I can't see why nerfing Jug, breaking Champ....and buffing deadeye ?

I played "melee" the past 4 leagues (by that I mean I used attack skills and melee weapons), and odly I consider playing Bow for the first time since......Bestiary league!!! Because yeah, it doesnt looks good......unless I don't understand something about the Berserker changes (could be the melee class to go, as pure physical and impale ? I got hard time to evaluate if changes are good or not)

As someone who also plays melee like 9/10, I am not really sure what's going on here. They also removed STR stacker by completely removing battlemage cry?

I preferred jugg over berserker, but the rage nerfs basically mean rage sucks unless you invest into it, and if you do, you take away other parts of the build, otherwise, berserk gem looks super gutted too. I would say the berserker changes are nerfs across the board, but it's hard to tell at end game since it's not simmed yet really.

It's almost comical, to release a melee buff league but straight up destroy champion, nerf rage, and remove jugg's best talent, on an ascendency that is already underplayed, just.... boggles my mind.

And the icing on the cake? Make things cost MORE mana, as if it already wasn't annoying enough to have to put -mana on every jewelry slot.
This game is moving towards the wrong direction
At least currency trade rid of from parasites.
Last edited by Lostart on Jul 19, 2024, 11:16:45 AM
"
panikouk wrote:
This game is moving towards the wrong direction

lol more like CORRECT direction
RIP Champion... My boy is dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info