Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

No assassin changes? sad...
Question, can your atlas runners collect sulphite?
Dear GGG

As one of the 20 people playing Zerker each league, I'm deeply disappointed with Zerker changes. Don't get me wrong I'll be fine I'll just go Jugg or Glad or Slayer to fulfill my Glacial Hammer big bonks fantasy but my fundamental issue is you've taken an already niche and unappealing ascendancy and made it even more unappealing.

I get the rage changes, you have to make them in line with the other ones, what I don't get is losing stun immunity and rage generation on warcries without anything to offset it.

The previous state of Zerker was all about getting to 25 rage with a warcry and not worrying about stun immunity, warcries were supplementary to that strategy, if someone wanted to go like Corrupting Cry or slams, there were way better ascendancies. And now with rage being way more accessible, the only unique thing Zerker has is Blitz which works with like 3 skills and some rage bonuses which will probably be exclusively Forbidden Flame/Flesh material and not a reason to spec into the ascendancy.

TL;DR If there is anything I'd like you to take from this feedback - you say time and again you are big on experimenting and pushing the limits on ascendancies, I'd love if you didn't play that safe with ascendancies that were played by 1% of players (0,6% in hardcore lol)

Lastly, I'm super positive about most other changes (mana costs suck lol) and don't take this as a crying kid who got their favourite toy taken from them. I know for a fact I'll have fun this league, I'm just sad that the ascendancy choice is getting more and more obvious.
the new league seems awesome espacially the new gold/trading and gold/reset passive skills (for me as a new players) 100% awesome to have this as ill messup a lot!

excited for this new season looks awesome!
Vortex was played by 0.01% of players and they still cut it. There's no words.
Do we get a preview of the atlas passive tree prior to patch release?
“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.”
Thanks for the changes, Q&A was tedious long. Reading the patch notes however raise questions. Here are some of them:
- Why Slayer's notable ascendancy talent Overwhelm is not adjusted properly? Many weapon's base critical strike chance is now either near 8%, equal or more than this talent provides.
- Why Gladiator's new notable ascendancy talent Weapon Master does not provide bonus for equipped shields, staves, wands and bows (bow reference from Nexaros' comment)? Shields are both weapons and armour.
- Are you sure the changes for bleed support and rage support skill gems are sufficient enough to make them viable choice?
- Don't you think Perfidy's banner features are better than current replacement for the notable ascendancy of champion Inspirational?
- Unarmed combat feels punished indirectly through removing flat damage. Are you going to tune this up?
- Why tinctures and concoctions can't interact?

I support Yavëtîl's Slayer suggestions too!

In addition, please make sure to fix the newly introduced crashes from last patch, namely the client crashes related with:
- vertex_group_buffer
- CUSTOM_EYE_SCALE_NMTX
- Art/2DArt/Fonts/DFPT_B5_POE.ttf

Thank you in advance!
Last edited by FearExploit on Jul 21, 2024, 5:50:53 PM
"
Everything is fine, cool or acceptable BUT not Hatred aura.
1. By this change you basicly deleted "Call of the brotherhood"
2. on cold attack builds with paradoxica - the only damage aura
3. on aura stacker ~ 80 more damage and thay usualy used "Call of the brotherhood" also.
4. deleted the only good aura for cwdt.
5. now in 90% build that were used hatred you can just say say goodbye yo "tripple hatred Watcher's eye", because you just have no benefits from an aura.
i'm sure that someone can add to the list more things which are damaged or ~dead now.
Please, at least 5% more damage to an aura, that's incredible painfully.

You're literally reading my mind.
It's pure madness that the aura OF COLD(!!!) is 100% dependent on your physical damage. It is almost impossible to made a "CLEAN" cold build.
And it doesn't matter if it's melee or any other.....

RIP Hatred 18.07.2024
Last edited by yashikandreya on Jul 19, 2024, 9:34:38 AM
That hate on Hatred. Also wtf is this balancing on Herald of Ash and Enduring Cry? This is not balancing this is deleting from the game just for meta shaking, this skills are unusable now, and melee got overly buffed, "great" balancing.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
"
yashikandreya wrote:
"
Everything is fine, cool or acceptable BUT not Hatred aura.
1. By this change you basicly deleted "Call of the brotherhood"
2. on cold attack builds with paradoxica - the only damage aura
3. on aura stacker ~ 80 more damage and thay usualy used "Call of the brotherhood" also.
4. deleted the only good aura for cwdt.
5. now in 90% build that were used hatred you can just say say goodbye yo "tripple hatred Watcher's eye", because you just have no benefits from an aura.
i'm sure that someone can add to the list more things which are damaged or ~dead now.
Please, at least 5% more damage to an aura, that's incredible painfully.

You're literally reading my mind.
It's pure madness that the aura OF COLD(!!!) is 100% dependent on your physical damage. It is almost impossible to made a "CLEAN" cold build.
And it doesn't matter if it's melee or any other.....

RIP Hatred 18.07.2024

Same is for Herald of Ash, even more deleted than Hatred, only allowed to play if you are melee. They are not balancing they are deleting things from the game just to force everyone to play melee.

Btw melee was melee 10 years ago now half of this skills are more range than range skills, covering half of the screen in slam or throwing some shield or trash over the whole screen.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Last edited by TizeNO on Jul 19, 2024, 9:43:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info