Content Update 3.25.0 -- Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur

will see
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Lmao the fact that champion got destroyed on top of a determination nerf is hilarious. Rip basically all your armor.

On top of that, hatred and ashe do nothing if you aren't a convert build, and Jugg's best talent also got destroyed, which I can only assume is because of an enduring cry buff? Which means you just lose all res to make up for something you should have gotten, to gain a little chaos reduction. Oof.

This aint it GGG. What's the point of buffing melee if you completely wreck 2 of the main classes and 2 of main auras? lol..
"
TizeNO wrote:
"
yashikandreya wrote:
"
Everything is fine, cool or acceptable BUT not Hatred aura.
1. By this change you basicly deleted "Call of the brotherhood"
2. on cold attack builds with paradoxica - the only damage aura
3. on aura stacker ~ 80 more damage and thay usualy used "Call of the brotherhood" also.
4. deleted the only good aura for cwdt.
5. now in 90% build that were used hatred you can just say say goodbye yo "tripple hatred Watcher's eye", because you just have no benefits from an aura.
i'm sure that someone can add to the list more things which are damaged or ~dead now.
Please, at least 5% more damage to an aura, that's incredible painfully.

You're literally reading my mind.
It's pure madness that the aura OF COLD(!!!) is 100% dependent on your physical damage. It is almost impossible to made a "CLEAN" cold build.
And it doesn't matter if it's melee or any other.....

RIP Hatred 18.07.2024

Same is for Herald of Ash, even more deleted than Hatred, only allowed to play if you are melee. They are not balancing they are deleting things from the game just to force everyone to play melee.

Btw melee was melee 10 years ago now half of this skills are more range than range skills, covering half of the screen in slam or throwing some shield or trash over the whole screen.

Exactly right. They delete skills because they can't change the meta any other way.
"
"
The large wheel of Totem Passive Skills south of the Duelist's starting location has been removed. The Panopticon Notable Passive Skill has been removed, while the Ironwood Notable has been moved to be a second Notable in the Shamanistic Fury Totem cluster.

Wtf, I get it you remove melee totem stuff, but give me my +1 to maximum ballista totems back! That is unfair;)
UPD: nvm, it kept on Surveillance cluster it seems:)

I thought the exact same thing until someone pointed me to a third party (!!!) skill tree website. Why does GGG not make their patch notes reflect the change to surveilance?
Dayum GGG sending it
no love for Lightning Strike? :(
Any chance of adding staves to the weapon groups in Gladiator's "Weapon Master"?
The skill changes look good, but what is the reasoning behind nerfing most things at low levels? Most skills were already terrible in the campaign.
I like many things about this, among them stuff ive wanted for years
- automated sale system
- auras staying activated after death

but why exactly did you murder the juggernaut? jugg was already not a super popular ascendancy, but without unbreakables 8% armour on top of elemental res its just bad.

especially in a league where you wanna buff meele builds, why murder jugg?
"
Thatsnasty wrote:
Lmao the fact that champion got destroyed on top of a determination nerf is hilarious. Rip basically all your armor.

On top of that, hatred and ashe do nothing if you aren't a convert build, and Jugg's best talent also got destroyed, which I can only assume is because of an enduring cry buff? Which means you just lose all res to make up for something you should have gotten, to gain a little chaos reduction. Oof.

This aint it GGG. What's the point of buffing melee if you completely wreck 2 of the main classes and 2 of main auras? lol..

Vaal pact change also breaks popular Mahuxolt builds for champions (and others). Vaal pact making (if I understand well) 100% of the leach instant, that means no more overleech, no more "while leeching" possible abuse (unless notables like Feed the Fury also works if it is "mana leech" ?).

I have not read all the patch notes, but from what I read, 90% of it looked like nerfs of the things I like (and I play "melee").

Champion is the new Gladiator : looks like 100% useless ascendancy to me (except for aura bots maybe, because you can share fortify ?).

I can't see if Berserker is actually nerfed or buffed from the patch notes.
Deadeye looks totally buffed to me......I can't see why nerfing Jug, breaking Champ....and buffing deadeye ?

I played "melee" the past 4 leagues (by that I mean I used attack skills and melee weapons), and odly I consider playing Bow for the first time since......Bestiary league!!! Because yeah, it doesnt looks good......unless I don't understand something about the Berserker changes (could be the melee class to go, as pure physical and impale ? I got hard time to evaluate if changes are good or not)
Last edited by Killerspintt on Jul 19, 2024, 10:34:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info