Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

Nothing about loot, lol, already uninstalled no more packs.
Probably silly of me to think you would fix the dumpster fire loot situation right?
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
Mentoya wrote:

It just goes to show you that some people will complain no matter what GGG does...The last 2 days there were tons of videos saying, "GGG, you need to fix this"..... So GGG starts sending out fixes and people say, "too little too late" Well make up your damn fucking minds people!! Don't tell GGG to fix something if you are just going to say, "too little late". Just move the fuck on if you have that attitude....

You don't even understand what people are complaining about and how bad the math is? If they nerf something by 90% and then buff the 10% remaining by 25%, it's not a real buff, buddy. It's like saying I robbed you for 100 bucks, but here's $12.50 so you can't be mad...
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 25, 2022, 1:10:16 AM
Calm down, the loot is coming, I'm sure of it. Give them time to breathe after the shitshow they got themselves into.

It's gonna be fine,.. at some point.
I seriously doubt that this will bring back the quitters

Also, what about these marks on player that never expire? Can we fix that pls?
Last edited by snowmittens on Aug 25, 2022, 1:17:02 AM
Now that's a good start. Will need to test in game to see how effective these are.
Think you forgot about even more buffs to loot drops because they are still trash.
Last edited by molsn on Aug 25, 2022, 1:12:01 AM
Nerf the damage modifiers to ffs.

Also loot is still shit.

How can general loot be dropping almost nothing and AN a shitton when your lucky.
Are we playing a lottery now ??? 😥
REMOVE ARCHNEMESIS. JUST REMOVE IT.

Looking at this list, the Before and After changes are extremely impressive, while the players get things like +2 to mana, +0.5% life regen, lmao.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info