Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

Quadruple down, nice GGG.

You can remove harvest, remove loot in hardmode. I want loot and not circus harvest. But now, game feels more empty, more boring.Can you at GGG go to cold showers for a day or so, maybe something will start to click.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Oh for Christ's sake people don't defend this crap.
They are yet again doing a round of changes to Archnemesis that are going to do absolutely nothing in practice. How many times do you people have to be burned before realizing that fire is hot?

Stop getting baited by these god awful changes. This is not good. They are not doing anything to fix the game. They are not fixing the core problem of Archnemesis with these changes.

Archnemesis itself is the problem. These are just objectively worse than the old rares in almost every single way. Even the "nerfed" versions of these are just the same old rares except now they are essentially permanently stacking auras.

The only problem with the old rares had to do with that aura stacking. That was it. They did not need changed at all outside of that one thing. People have been complaining about it for years and they did nothing. GGG themselves have said that they would deal with this so long ago. Instead we now have this complete garbage that does the exact same thing that the worst of the old rares did except it's everywhere and they permanently have the effects of those auras even if it's only one rare by itself.

Archnemesis is literally just the worst parts of the old rares trying to be sold as something better. Stop defending this trash.
Hey there,
I have deleted your post in this thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3285083/page/2#p24656635 as it was considered needlessly negative.
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com
Kind regards, RoryF
Archnemesis is up there with the worst thing to happen to PoE. So long as it remains in the game the game will remain unfun.

Oh and Chris you still havent addressed the undocumented changes to Quantity and Rarity that was implemented without notice and is probably the biggest change to the game in 10 years. I hope that is what you will talk about in tomorrows post.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Aug 25, 2022, 1:12:43 AM
"
Genocider wrote:
can someone confirm or deny whether it is still possible for one mob to have multiple of the same type of archnemesis tags, such as 3+ of the following : incendiary, flameweaver, magma barrier , flame strider, solaris touched, crystal skinned

and does that technically make it's abilities stack to 90% rez and fire ailment immunity?

yes it's possible, that's the entire reason they're making these changes
if you run into a counter archnem with 2-3 mods against your element it was like pinnacle boss
Looks good pogies
Would be appreciated in the future if you didn't waste everyone's time with Patch notes or a manifesto that do not properly communicate the real changes that are occurring between patches. You've successfully wasted a lot of peoples personal time.
How about archnemis mods on 1/100 rare mob it will match the loot drops
GGG, how many nerfs you already made to Archnemesis mods? It was not enough and most likely these wont be. Be reasonable and just remove them, or at least make them a league mechanic just like 3.17.

On another note, where is our loot?
Last edited by Metal_Major_ZOD on Aug 25, 2022, 1:07:57 AM
In fact, I'm a little puzzled. Why is it that the different realms are classified according to white, yellow and red, while the shackle words are not classified. If the shackle words are classified according to white, yellow and red, and the difficulty is matched to different map tiers, it will give players a lot of room to adapt
REVERT QUANTITY CHANGES and HARVEST CRAFT OPTIONS. WE DONT CARE ABOUT THIS BS. Jesus christ how blatant do people need to be with you people. It's like having a discussion with a 65 year old politician. You are literally focusing on things that won't change a SINGLE THING. Just stop...holy moly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info