Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

Looottttt i have never been so poor… the Fun is gone… stop making the game for streamers

You killed my game
loot is still majorly awful... =/ Even the streamers who play PoE for a JOB don't think the loot is ok guys... The rest of us playing it as a GAME need to see some juice, too.
"
jrv209 wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

It just goes to show you that some people will complain no matter what GGG does...The last 2 days there were tons of videos saying, "GGG, you need to fix this"..... So GGG starts sending out fixes and people say, "too little too late" Well make up your damn fucking minds people!! Don't tell GGG to fix something if you are just going to say, "too little late". Just move the fuck on if you have that attitude....

You don't even understand what people are complaining about and how bad the math is? If they nerf something by 90% and then buff the 10% remaining by 25%, it's not a real buff, buddy. It's like saying I robbed you for 100 bucks, but here's $12.50 so you can't be mad...

That's fine if you aren't happy with the patches..... It's just the "too little too late" that makes no sense. Not everyone is trying to race to the finish line in 1 week.......
As much as it's nice that we won't have mobs that take minutes to kill maybe now, there are some mods I feel don't fit the vision for archnemesis. You want rares to potentially be dangerous and challenging fights. How does Lightning Mirage or Lightning Pylons for example make a mob a challenge? All those do is punish builds that need to sit next to or on top of the mob or stand still for some reason.

On that, how do on death effects like explosions, corpse explosions, puddles, volatile orbs of whatever make a mob a challenge? They just punish a player for not reading their mods or not seeing some random effect on a screen covered in other effects.

I don't mind making rares different and challenging, but it should be about the mob itself, not random effects that manifest if it's within 2 screens of you or when you kill it.
Loot still sucks
"
VryceK wrote:
Here's the thing, and why you are doing ALL of this wrong.
When people play a game, that they have played for years, there is a certain amount of TRUST that exists between the Game and the Player. If the Game shipwrecks that Trust, the Player gets upset. And they have a RIGHT to be upset.
Kind of like, if I go into a burger joint, and I order a burger every week for 5 yrs, and then one day, I order the SAME burger, and instead, I get a bowl of bugs with squid oil on top. Now some people might like that, but if I have been fed a BURGER for 5+ yrs, I OBVIOUSLY don't want a bowl of BUGS and SQUID OIL!
And NO amount of attempts to "explain the reasoning behind the change" is going to CHANGE MY MIND and make me LIKE BUGS or SQUID OIL! See?
I ordered a BURGER not BUGS and SQUID OIL!

So that is the problem.
NO ONE CARES what your "intentions" with the "balance changes" were because they were SO OFF TRACK there is no "intention" that is going to be received as ANYTHING close to acceptable. NONE.

People paid for YEARS in MTX for BURGERS and you just served them BUGS.
Don't expect ANYONE to be HAPPY with that.

And even worse, the sign on the Menu has a picture of a BURGER next to it...so, No, you haven't just lost trust, you beat it into a pile of goo.
No one trusts you AT ALL.
At this point, it might be YEARS before the community trusts you ever again.
That's the problem with DECEPTION. Once it's found out, it's REALLY hard to get that Trust back, because people will always wonder, "are they going to serve us Bugs again?" and that will make them wary, and cautious. And those aren't two emotions people associated with spending money or fun.

[Removed by Support]

Well said.
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 25, 2022, 1:23:00 AM
"
Goonberry79 wrote:
Looottttt i have never been so poor… the Fun is gone… stop making the game for streamers

You killed my game

This has nothing to do with making the game for streamers. If that were so, many of them wouldn't be quitting the game......
"
ChronoZephyr wrote:
Wait did GGG actually admit they were wrong? Wow... An admittance of failure... I just may keep playing this league.

They didn't. People want archnemesis out, not nerfed.
Still not what the players are asking for it! just take them out and give me loot drop % back.
Thank you Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info