Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

where's the patches you promised yesterday?
Wow......
Waited 5 days for this? So instead of 10 min rare mob fights it will be 6 mins of them still chasing me down and having their way with my corpse.

Way to die on the hill GGG!!!
One day someone will make a decent game and GGG will just be a memory of self destruction.

Don't forget to promote some more loot boxes!
Sigh, ok.
HH nerfed again lol
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"

you are deluding yourself if you think the first impression of the league doesn't have a MASSIVE impact on a casual player AND GGG's bottom line. I love this game, but it's hard to play when GGG doesn't listen and makes bad changes that set the community on fire. It takes away from the game and becomes drama instead of fun. I can see why the average player would cut their losses and run. I can't believe GGG has fallen this far compared to when I first started playing. You couldn't say a bad word about these guys(not even the overpriced mtx was allowed on the discussion table)

It just goes to show you that some people will complain no matter what GGG does...The last 2 days there were tons of videos saying, "GGG, you need to fix this"..... So GGG starts sending out fixes and people say, "too little too late" Well make up your damn fucking minds people!! Don't tell GGG to fix something if you are just going to say, "too little late". Just move the fuck on if you have that attitude....
Now, instead of not being able to kill monsters that can one shot me and brick my builds, I can try to kill monsters that can one shot me and brick my builds before they kill me!

Archnemesis is the worst thing to happen to this game because it takes out player agency
thank you for the hard work. have a nice day
Wow now to fight a rare monster it takes 7 instead of 10 min but it still one shots me. AMAZINGLY DONE. One thing you now better than anyone else: how to kill your own game.
what about how you guys showed much more likely in the league showcase, and league launched with just more likely? you ruined the good harvest crafts, and a lot of other stuff, really don't care about these being less tanky, they still move way too fast and do too much dmg. revert revert revert
make no difference, loot drop and harverst still useless
ok give monters power but give us loot and harvest so we can make things to deal with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info