Nerfing Defensive Archnemesis Modifiers

Here's the thing, and why you are doing ALL of this wrong.
When people play a game, that they have played for years, there is a certain amount of TRUST that exists between the Game and the Player. If the Game shipwrecks that Trust, the Player gets upset. And they have a RIGHT to be upset.
Kind of like, if I go into a burger joint, and I order a burger every week for 5 yrs, and then one day, I order the SAME burger, and instead, I get a bowl of bugs with squid oil on top. Now some people might like that, but if I have been fed a BURGER for 5+ yrs, I OBVIOUSLY don't want a bowl of BUGS and SQUID OIL!
And NO amount of attempts to "explain the reasoning behind the change" is going to CHANGE MY MIND and make me LIKE BUGS or SQUID OIL! See?
I ordered a BURGER not BUGS and SQUID OIL!

So that is the problem.
NO ONE CARES what your "intentions" with the "balance changes" were because they were SO OFF TRACK there is no "intention" that is going to be received as ANYTHING close to acceptable. NONE.

People paid for YEARS in MTX for BURGERS and you just served them BUGS.
Don't expect ANYONE to be HAPPY with that.

And even worse, the sign on the Menu has a picture of a BURGER next to it...so, No, you haven't just lost trust, you beat it into a pile of goo.
No one trusts you AT ALL.
At this point, it might be YEARS before the community trusts you ever again.
That's the problem with DECEPTION. Once it's found out, it's REALLY hard to get that Trust back, because people will always wonder, "are they going to serve us Bugs again?" and that will make them wary, and cautious. And those aren't two emotions people associated with spending money or fun.
Last edited by VryceK on Aug 25, 2022, 10:47:37 AM
"
molsn wrote:
Think you forgot about even more buffs to loot drops because they are stil shit.

they think we are all fools who can't conceptualize what changes mean. I wonder how much money that snapOW guy has cost GGG by pointing out the hard truth about what they did to this game. If they buff the 10% they left 100 times by 10% or 20%, will that even get us back to 100% that we had? The game is forever changed and GGG didn't even let us know... It just leaves me with a gross and greasy feeling. I hope you enjoyed my money because you ain't gettin any of it until you change yourselves, GGG. The absolute disrespect to everyone who plays this game makes me sad. What were you thinking? this is 100x worse than 3.15.
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 25, 2022, 1:16:47 AM
i need more loot changes. Drop rates still horrible
ALso I wonder, when you guys play test the game, how much dps you guys have? 1 billion?
pob please.

Last edited by hsuchijp on Aug 25, 2022, 1:30:55 AM
The monster challenge balance is still completely upside down while map bosses are paper thin, but these rares still have massive amounts of defense after these changes. I will play test out of fairness, but I still vote remove AN. I don't think my vote will be considered though, obviously that is not on the table.
Nice, cant wait for further patches to fix loot, i know you and the team are working on it...
It is your own damn fault...
Remove archnemesis
it will again become, kill before get killed guys
well, its a speed solution.. but dont know if thats the point again...
the community has lost much confidence on you guys... well at least my self...
This is the worst league I've ever had
You guys must really enjoy that hill you're on....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info