Improvements to Item Drops

i don't care about drop rate ,, indeed my overall currency is low than another league but still enough

but you should do something on divine orb at least make a shard

and harvest .. harvest is the worst

and with combo of new harvest and divine orb change .. how the fk i can reroll item ? i need to buy new item that have same mod same tier but more roll because i missing 3 resist that don't have item to reroll value .. god that why i'm quit this league

drop is fine

an is fk but still fine
At last I have any interesting drop from Kalandra...
A weak move, shouldn't cave in. Stand your ground, Chris. Take everything, give nothing back. GGG will prevail.
is this live? I dont recall updating yet..
When you're in tomorrow, it means that there's no one left
Where is the update about harvest cost? yesterday's tomorrow should be today right?
For me everyting is ok. Just streamers cant get awesome builds after 3/4 days.
The should just BUFF harvest.
Nerf some arch mods and Minions HP
this league, this update is completely trash. I’m not going to play POE any more
nerf every build
changing the currency
and harvest wth, just remove it please

can not belive GGG can do this bad
This. I'm done trying to convince friends that "the passive tree isn't that daunting, it's worth it - the game is really fun!"

I've lost my credibility. Behold the gatekeepers, for they shall tell you "Begone, casual! The game is for streamers and no-lifers only." Well, GGG is going to get what they are catering to - a small margin of very rabid basement dwellers with no interest in anything other than the handful of meta builds worth running.

I get the need to curb the power creep of elites, but my goodness it isn't fun for anyone at this point.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Aug 25, 2022, 3:37:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info