Improvements to Item Drops

[Removed by Support]

WHY are you guys so focused on AN? You've gutted the entire game and all of your good faith built up over the years, only to triple-down on your miserable changes. If I don't run expedition and ritual, I LITERALLY CANNOT SUSTAIN MY MAPS with just alch & go.

On top of this, the massive deception with the patch notes (like you guys didn't know, yeah ok). Playtested and lying to streamers (Ghazzy), unfortunately Chris' empty comments about cashing in on your playerbase w/Hayes interview...

It's like you guys are trying to go for the fastest "hold my beer" at just ruining this game and your company. I don't get it!

1. Revert your entire changes for loot.
2. SERIOUSLY reconsider your ugly hill that is Archnemesis in this game. This current format is not fun to interact with. You're ramming this janky, awful mechanic down our throats, to which no one ever asked for.
[Removed by Support] advertise a PTR and get your feedback rather than us literally beta-testing for the first month.

0/10 league, and GGG is progressing from a 9/10 company to EA and Activision/Blizzard levels of scumbaggery.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 10:55:42 PM
Remove arch nemesis it sucks.
I don't comment much on here but I have been playing this game since beta and trying to wrap my head around the reasoning for a move like this. its like a chef that puts out a new spin on a fan favorite dish that is purposefully made to taste bad, and gets overwhelming feedback from patrons that indeed it now tastes bad, and the chef says: "well it might taste bad now but that's what your are getting from now on, as this is my vision, as a matter of fact this is now the only item on the menu, enjoy"

There has to be something we are not seeing, why alienate such a large portion of your player base? why risk the fallout?
Last edited by JABone1 on Aug 24, 2022, 11:12:14 PM
Oh thank God, finally trying to fix your mistake huh?

But I'm still not confident about the overall drop rate , because your side had kinda removed the base from rate from league mobs, let's see how it goes after the patch notes , from there we'll see the results in 3 days.

Please give back previous harvest crafting options, we need good craft mechanic so don't need to heavily rely on market, it's very bad now.

P.S. : Arch nemesis mod still too op, need nerf on attack & defense buff. Especially overcharge mod, remove it, having 3 max stacks of charges is disgusting
I do wish they reset back to previous drop rate before 3.19
Last edited by vortex226 on Aug 24, 2022, 11:09:00 PM
How do you still not understand GGG? Here's some numbers to hopefully help you clue in before it's too late if it isn't already.

08/19/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count Peaks 151,145

08/20/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count Freefall begins 114,618

08/21/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count 108,571

08/22/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count 85,009

08/23/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count 76,166

08/24/2022 5pm Est.
Steam Player Count 71,891

Maybe it's still not sunk in yet so let's check US Prime Time and see how the numbers stack up.

08/19/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 117,179

08/20/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 83,555

08/21/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 73,810

08/22/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 59,587

08/23/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 46,106

08/24/2022 8pm Est.
Steam Player Count 50,911 (A few thousand uptick here to check out patch changes)

08/24/2022 9pm Est.
Steam Player Count 47,087

08/24/2022 10pm Est.
Steam Player Count 44,138

08/24/2022 11pm Est.
Steam Player Count 40,978

Well that's if folks here's to hoping you get the hint and take action very fast or you can FAFO with us some more with these awful changes with Arch mods and Loot nerfs and we'll vote with our Time and our Money. Literally GGG you are on borrowed time own up to your mistakes and revert 3.19 changes and 3.18 Archnemesis mods before you don't have anyone left to pay your bills.

All player count information sourced from https://steamcharts.com/app/238960
Last edited by Lacrimosa1 on Aug 24, 2022, 11:11:53 PM
"
Improvements to the rewards from league reflections at the Lake will be deployed tomorrow.

It is tomorrow, day is about to end and there is no patch/news about it. Ehh..
This slow and silent treatment of your playerbase is not doing you any favor GGG. At the very least you should do small communications with us. The longer it takes the worse your image will become
And...…..??? Still waiting for the next set of weak incremental improvements.... This next one needs to be quadruple digit improvement in order to keep players, because I'm hanging on by a thread here. The fun just isn't there and even though this sickens me to say, I'm considering playing the D3 season in a few days.
This is your vision!

It's totally cool, we're down with it. Stand your ground and make the call! Don't give in to Reddit.
"
MasterKnives wrote:
Remove arch nemesis it sucks.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info