Improvements to Item Drops

why you killed the mapping...
"
loesr wrote:
This. I'm done trying to convince friends that "the passive tree isn't that daunting, it's worth it - the game is really fun!"

I've lost my credibility. Behold the gatekeepers, for they shall tell you "Begone, casual! The game is for streamers and no-lifers only." Well, GGG is going to get what they are catering to - a small margin of very rabid basement dwellers with no interest in anything other than the handful of meta builds worth running.

I get the need to curb the power creep of elites, but my goodness it isn't fun for anyone at this point.

You might've missed it, but most streamers just quit this league or absolutely hate it.
"
Vensatra wrote:
3.13 was best POE days.
(...)
Nowadays I have no fun playing PoE at all. As I said, I'm a casual player (...) so I cannot "no-life" this game as streamers and very few players do.

It feels frustrating not being able to finish a single high tier map because my build is not juiced enough and, honestly, this disencourages people who don't have time to spend freely to grind 'til death.

Do NOT oblige 95% of the playerbase to play on hardcore grinding and no-lifing the game just because you don't want 5% reaching endgame content within few days.

This is SO true!
I have been playing PoE since open Beta, not skipping one Season so far. But while 3.13 was real fun and I was able to "farm" Uber Elder (without trading) with my properly geared character, I haven't managed to kill Maven even one time during the last four seasons.

As another player said: I would love to pay for a offline version of PoE in the 3.13 state with no 3-months-cycle and the need to watch hours of content creator vids every single league to "learn new" about game mechanics.

Last 2 seasons I was WAITING for the league to end, so I could transfer my few Exalted Orbs into standard, accumulating to buy some expensive phantasmal gems needed for a fun to play non-meta-build. Needless to say, that build was nerf-broken with 3.19...
Last edited by Jack_ante_portas on Aug 25, 2022, 5:37:13 AM
Whats about Whakatutuki o Matua Tarnished Spirit Shield ? didnt see you have remove this shield ... ooooh ok you have remove unique item with prophecy and fated... ok this is cherry on the cake

Do you know this shield so many aurabot play with and now where we can find more than 20% effect of non curse aura

The max effect with non curse aura we can have with rare item influence reedemer is 10%...

Please GGG stop be crazy do you have see the number of player befor finishing 1 week ?

I think other player stay for see a better patch note you need to up grade so many things...

If you need more player introduce new gameplay style and stop nerf all content...

If you need more details for up grade your game i m still free for talk with you

Like harvest craft enchant cluster ;)

PLEASE make path of exile great again ^^
Last edited by herouard on Aug 25, 2022, 5:42:43 AM
Was it really impossible to mitigate Empy's loot explosions without leaving other players yearning for Orbs of Alchemy?
Last edited by SpectralLynx on Aug 25, 2022, 7:42:41 AM
you can get 20 aura effect from rebalanaced shield matua tupina
c'mon it is improve nothing and u know it, ur GGG not blizzard, back to reality please, one week everybody leaves
You guys really should only release these types of game-changing updates in the last month of a league, not at the very beginning of a new one.

If you release it at the end everyone who quit the league can come back to test the new changes, and everyone who still plays well, they'll still be playing and testing the new stuff before.

You really should stop messing with core game mechanics during a new league start because so many people already decided on what build/atlas they will play etc. Then you come in and basically ruined all their plans.
item drop is better alot now.. getting some good item for progression. It is exciting to see drops especially unique belt

but can you look at harvest crafting.. when you announce the changes to 3.19 harvest, i was very happy because i am able to gamble craft myself rather than going to discord for services

The issue is some harvest crafting has been removed. Please bring it back for us to craft god like items.

i know GGG wants to balance the game.. but sometimes a broken item or build in the game is more fun to play than unable to build anything efficiently or dieing always
I tried to be optimistic in my last post here the other day.

This is only my second season getting to maps after playing Sentinel. I left my standard character alone so I could compare my inventories, and at the same stage this season, I have 2 Chaos orbs, 6 alchemy, and have not found a single 6 link chest. My last season character has all the crafting currency I would need to get going on mapping. has 41 alchemy, 20 Chaos, and 100's of other lower currencies. This season, I dont know what I am gonna do.. I will have to grind forever now, that is if maps will actually drop for me.
This season is horrible. My drops have been mostly worthless or off-spec, and I cant even link up sockets because my currency is suffering.

Nobody wants to play the "fill my inventory with crappy vendor recipe gear. portal back and forth and sell game"

Currency should drop more often. Go back to the way it was in sentinel at least... this is horrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info