Improvements to Item Drops

"
ludmi14 wrote:
"
NashEquil wrote:
I tried to be optimistic in my last post here the other day.

This is only my second season getting to maps after playing Sentinel. I left my standard character alone so I could compare my inventories, and at the same stage this season, I have 2 Chaos orbs, 6 alchemy, and have not found a single 6 link chest. My last season character has all the crafting currency I would need to get going on mapping. has 41 alchemy, 20 Chaos, and 100's of other lower currencies. This season, I dont know what I am gonna do.. I will have to grind forever now, that is if maps will actually drop for me.
This season is horrible. My drops have been mostly worthless or off-spec, and I cant even link up sockets because my currency is suffering.

Nobody wants to play the "fill my inventory with crappy vendor recipe gear. portal back and forth and sell game"

Currency should drop more often. Go back to the way it was in sentinel at least... this is horrible.

The game was horrible to play, eveything was a pinata fest and fast phase. It feels WAAAAAAAAAAY smoother now.
If you want that pinata fest and fast phase the game was, play Diablo 3 and check for yourself how bad it is, how empty and souless it feels. That's the exact way PoE was heading, not only for the "0.1%" (which already was) but also for the casual players/fan base and that's something BAD. How it is hard to understand?

The game feels better with a little bit of 'progression' instead of just jumping steps and last but not least, getting gear upgrades is better, more enjoyable.
Changes will always be neccesary to keep the game alive and fresh :)

You are COMPLETELY wrong, PoE is literally heading to be like D3 now.
You got it absolutely twisted.
need more buff still terrible.
Had a half hour to pop in and test the recent patches. 30 minutes of farming Ossuary to try and get A map drop to try and restart mapping. 30 minutes, zero maps, alchs, chaos, nothing. Not even a belt or amulet to try and chaos recipe to get something to buy a map to try and get rolling. 4 chest pieces, a pair of gloves, 3 helmets. Not even worth the time.

Bad RNG and you are dead in the water with no way to build any momentum.
25-30-33 % increase of nothing is still nothing :D
Last edited by kory1979 on Aug 25, 2022, 2:00:46 PM
"
Regdul_77 wrote:
"
TRaX_xS wrote:
Thanks for giving me the choice to play hardmode, i really don't enjoy Poe a bit anymore, all my "support" for nothing.

22 Supporter Packs and all for the drain now.

I am not the Target audience i guess.
Perfect job GGG, really.

I have seen lots of changes since playing your game, but I never thought that I would go back to the days of Diablo 2.

This league is just the quintessence of all the problems that have been made since 3.11
- Broken economy. When you cut off the chance to drop all the base currency in your game, all levels of the economy suffer. After all, it is now more difficult for ordinary players to get/make more or less acceptable equipment. When many people scream that party play got the punishment it deserved, but party play supplied the market with a ton of currency to create things
- Completely destroyed Harvest mechanics. You removed extremely useful recipes
- Everyone's favorite AN. I understand that builds have come a long way since 1.0, but it's kind of a nightmare when you take out a boss in seconds but hit the monster many times longer. I can make coffee during this time.

I don't mean bring back 3.13 it was a golden age when online numbers were breaking the ceiling but this league needs a rework

I would like to add a little more. For a long time you have been giving players sweets, little delicious candies in the form of a good craft, an alternative way to farm currency, but now you are taking all these sweets back. And as we can see from the numbers online, a lot of people don't like it.

P.S Sorry but my English is not so perfect
Last edited by IIyIIa on Aug 25, 2022, 6:12:26 PM
Right now the only way to get loot is hunting for "touched" mobs while everything else is simply not worth touching.
gg GGG.
I'm blown away that they have this many people complaining, some of their most influential and pro-GGG advocates are quitting the game, and yet GGG has stiffened its neck, and isn't fixing loot and crafting.

What a disaster. If the player pop continues to decline at its current pace, the entire league will be dead in a few weeks. And demand for POE2 has never been lower.
The retention numbers since 3.15 should tell them what they need to know to make a game the players like. They don't want to make that game and thats fine. It's just not the game for me anymore and I'll go play something else.

Hope the "vision" is worth it
Last edited by notkirves on Aug 25, 2022, 6:20:09 PM
Animate Guardian needs some love

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info