Improvements to Item Drops

Man patch notes were so disappointing to say the least... the game is so bad its unbearable to play. Really wish I had played the league before I bought the most recent supporter pack I did. I will NOT be buying any more supporter packs unless GGG makes serious changes... The game feels so unrewarding and I don't want to come home from work to try and relax only to grind and it feel like i'm just wasting my time... one of the things I enjoyed the most, was nerfed into the ground... Crafting. At this point nothing feels enjoyable about the games current state. Crafting is terrible, mapping feels so unrewarding it isnt even funny. The league mechanic is sort of interesting not the best but not the worst. Sadly the rewards are horrible just like the rest of drops all around. I dont mind hard mobs and fights but without it being rewarding, what's the point??

Well time for something else to play until and if they make serious changes. Because what they "posted" & Vision.. is just a joke. The double down mentality they have atm is just a spit in the player bases face..
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Perfect time to play Immortal Empires and other games
3.13 was best POE days.
3.14 was close to the edge, and then 3.15 we fall of the cliff.
From now on I can only see PoE's downfall, unfortunately.
Man, I absolutely LOVED playing 3.13 as I am a casual player. Back those days I was able to craft my own gear AND to farm content I was never been able before. And it felt FUN, it felt AWESOME, it felt GOOD. I really miss those days...

Nowadays I have no fun playing PoE at all. As I said, I'm a casual player plus a future mom, so I cannot "no-life" this game as streamers and very few players do.

It feels frustrating not being able to finish a single high tier map because my build is not juiced enough and, honestly, this disencourages people who don't have time to spend freely to grind 'til death. I mean, I work from home as an artisan and I have some time to spend between an hour or two but definetly I will not waste it frustrating myself (and my son in my womb) trying to have fun in a game that the owners CLEARLY do not want us to have fun.

Do NOT oblige 95% of the playerbase to play on hardcore grinding and no-lifing the game just because you don't want 5% reaching endgame content within few days. Not everyone has time - now, not even desire - to invest farming 37 hours a day to drop nothing but rubbish.
Is the update live? Because if so, this feels like the worst league I've ever played.

I don't post often, but please stop going down the route you guys are going down.
Archnemesis we can eventually get used to. But shadow nerfing all drops from rares by 90% is kinda a dick move. You're not gonna get us to play longer by taking it longer to get currency. You'll drive players away. Like me.

I'm left feeling like my time in this game is wasted. Gonna go play something else till you guys realize you need to revert that shadow nerf.

Peace
Not having much fun this league for all of the reasons mentioned here already hundreds of times over. Hard to understand the dearth of communication during such an upheaval as well. The sudden, 'significant', stealth changes to the game and poor communication really lend themselves to speculation that something is wrong with the company itself, which further erodes confidence that things will ever improve.

Less community content is being created (e.g. fewer videos to watch in the background while playing). Several prominent content creators have suggested that their viewers run white maps nearly indefinitely because other content is essentially broken. This cannot be the intended gameplay loop.

You're really shattering a lot of goodwill built up over the years. It is both incredible and surreal.

We don't get what's happening and GGG is too large at this point to have no one actively translating between the company and the players. I know Bex was on vacation and she seems cool; strange to have no one else on deck in the interim. We see all of the moderation (redactions, thread locking, etc.) occurring on the forum and it only accentuates the lack of explanation as to if this current gamestate was in fact intended and if so, why?

These fabled beta testers -- there is no way they played the same game we are playing now to the extent that we are playing it. Whoever decided to make these sweeping changes is also not playing this game actively. I would encourage them to roll a character so that they can experience the current game for themselves (without some sort of admin console).

As a stopgap, create an official private league (unlimited player cap) with adjustments coordinated by prominent community figures / streamers and let us opt out of the current pre-alpha testing we are doing on Kalandra league.

Rethink your approach to community testing. There's probably a better way to figure this all out ahead of time without spoiling some of the launch reveals. Like forum janitors, there are people who will literally do it for free.

The window to retain a sufficient playerbase for a robust economy and a broad variety of content creation is closing. Whoever is paying attention over there with the power to act should do so before you give away tens of thousands of your players to other games. If this is the direction for PoE 2 please reconsider preserving PoE 1 as a separate game.

Big fan of the game; not sure what this current thing is.
We all want this thing of ours to continue to be great. We wouldn't be so frustrated if we didn't care.

[typed while dead again to the wrong slot machine of 4 archnemesis modifiers that cannot be parsed in time to react by a mob too fast to avoid]
"
MasterKnives wrote:
Remove arch nemesis it sucks.

git gud
450 deaths !!! DELETE this archnemezis from the game :///
I don't like the loot changes and the AN bosses are stupid hard with the right combo....feels like getting insta killed by reflect from off screen days...

But I think back to beta we didn't have loot explosions like we have gotten used to....farming docks on merciless for hours on hours...But the loot tables weren't so big either....

if we are going to stick with this loot from here on out maybe everything needs to be droppable even crafted mods just make loot tables and attach them to appropriate mob types so you can target farm items and mods you want based on league mechanics. Because it doesn't matter how much loot drops ever if the best gear can only ever come from crafting.

At lest then we would feel rewarded for running specific content at the current drop rates....crafting is fun but after these changes I feel like the top tier crafting will be all but dead.

I don't mind changing the game for the better and wrangling the loot bloat is needed but this has really just killed all the fun and feeling of progression for me.
THANK YOU!!!
"
Zurku351 wrote:
THANK YOU!!!

For what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info