Improvements to Item Drops

why game dont have divine shard?
BaronCrovax ign.
How to make your game playerless 101, do it like GGG. And the iceing of the cake, be shady about it. I will not help the sale of supporterpacks anymore, not before we see changes that benefit the players and not the "vision".

Give us the cookiejar, take it away, then give us a cookie, but then take that away and give us a tenth of a cookie. There is a limit for how much shit and nonsens your players will take. Look at ur numbers.

Hi,

I just beta tested this game (again) for a few hours...

I just want to say I am having such problems getting any crafting currency that I will quit this beta testing for 3-4 patches.

I just hope and pray that the intern which accidently copied hardmodedroprates.xml to droprateskelandra.xml will finally fess up and we can have an undo of this utter disaster.

I loved this game: even the bad patches, even the bad launches, even the “priority queue for streamers” did not disappoint me for more than 1% of how disappointed I am right now.

When I first started this game and made my own build and made it to act 4 barely I still had 200 times more fun constantly dying and getting more loot than now easily breezing yellow maps...

radinjo
"
ScaryZpop wrote:
Guys, stop crying.. it's not a game based on community wishes.. ever thought how the game was like 10years ago ? When the game was actual hard pog ? No ? Check some old videos maybe, you are just wasting forum space with your desperation.. it is what it is. You should be more thankful, respectful they are trying to increase something. Yes blabbla storm me with your hates, but think first..thanks

Once a game is made and out the gate and you have paying customers, you stick to the formula. Once a game has paying customers and you have a formula for 10 years from which time these customers get you from a garage to a big studio, then its no longer "your vision" to change willy nilly whenever you are bored.

Also, once you pride yourself as a developer that listens to community feedback to shape the game, and in fact do just this for years with success, then yes it is a game based on community wishes.

Once yu change the formula of a product AFTER customers have supported you and got you where you are for years, then they have every right to give you negative feedback.

Not hating, just a reality check. Defend all you want, but think first.... thanks.
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
"
ScaryZpop wrote:
Guys, stop crying.. it's not a game based on community wishes.. ever thought how the game was like 10years ago ? When the game was actual hard pog ? No ? Check some old videos maybe, you are just wasting forum space with your desperation.. it is what it is. You should be more thankful, respectful they are trying to increase something. Yes blabbla storm me with your hates, but think first..thanks

Once a game is made and out the gate and you have paying customers, you stick to the formula. Once a game has paying customers and you have a formula for 10 years from which time these customers get you from a garage to a big studio, then its no longer "your vision" to change willy nilly whenever you are bored.

Also, once you pride yourself as a developer that listens to community feedback to shape the game, and in fact do just this for years with success, then yes it is a game based on community wishes.

Once yu change the formula of a product AFTER customers have supported you and got you where you are for years, then they have every right to give you negative feedback.

Not hating, just a reality check. Defend all you want, but think first.... thanks.

That has pretty much never been the case for any game that updates like ever...

Like what game is at all like that has frequent updates?
lets do this!
0*0.33=?
why change ex/divine? what is the reason?
"
vichikaru wrote:
why change ex/divine? what is the reason?

+1
hope they revert back it or add new orbs for reroll magic/rares gear that will be VERY common as alch or alt
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3298458
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Aug 31, 2022, 7:19:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info