Improvements to Item Drops

GGG, pls pull the ripcord. You killed mapping with 3.19 and it doesnt even make sense, you just deleted a big portion of playability in POE.

How can it be that POE got from killing endless enemys for loot like it should be to click some chests or only do Bosses to get loot.

I have to say it again, pull the ripcord all the small 25% buffs over the next week or so wont help here. "Getting Blizzard flashbacks"

Last thing, i loved GGG for the player communication. But hiding a massive change like this from the Patch notes is just mindblowing for me.
Turn this around and make drops as before. Reset. This is way worse then the streamer priority scandal a few leagues back. Wow
Nothing change(
Too little, too late. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yep nothing changed drop more but still has to deal with overpower rares killing you
i got a really nice poe experience today 2 guys that teleport you to far so when you go back they recovery energy shield and repeat i just left the map
thats a great experience this es that recovery with 2b hp
just here to cast my vote in favor in the majority of players who disagree that this is a sufficient fix. I have nothing to add that hasn't been said.
Just died at level 89 in ssfhc with not enough in my inventory to justify rerolling at this point. I will give it another go but yeah there needs to be more incentive to keep going, this is rather pain champ and not particularly fun to be honest.
It's been five days and I haven't collected a single Divine Orb.
Everything about 3.19 disappointed me, especially changing the currency rules, which I don't think even the most dictatorial countries would dare to do
Do you think you are a god? Maybe. But starting today, I no longer believe.
I'm running out of copium send help
Just played the new patch..

IT'S STILL TERRIBLE!

33% increase from 0 is still 0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info