Improvements to Item Drops

Thank you, everything that I was concerned about has been addressed in this post and I look forward to these changes.
I think the same. They want launch a POE2 and don't leave a place in poe to come back if poe2 is bad. I believe is a really bad move, they should be open about it, we can see in the comments that people buys supporter packs, we actually play the game and give feedback due our experiencies, all different, but sometimes feels like they just make the league trailer and was the only time ggg plays the game; many ppl is willing to use money and time in the game because is worth it, do not ggg thinks they will be happy to keep giving em support buying what they offer if they just communicate and be honest about the game changes? Ppl will gladly test things for em if they just ask or let us know. It feels more like an experiment.
Ah yes we are taking away hundreds maybe thousands of quant and rarity but heres 25% currency, you really tripled down on it huh, well this game was fun while it lasted diablo here i come.
Very bad patch, Very bad loot. Maybe i quit
"
Murmuüre wrote:
"
Bullsat2 wrote:

IF JUST!

UP. See this GGG!

I completely agree with this.
Thx for all your service GGG i spend 6K hours in this great time but i think the time is come to leave sadly POE WAS my favorite game so far but i am done with your change.
these changes didnt really do anything btw
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
this is all you had to offer after removing so much, no more money from me, i will find other games to play until i find something to fill the void, not gonna play a game that always removes what we enjoy, your vision your choice. its many peoples vision to walk away from your vision, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 6:33:51 PM
"
Rippster wrote:
"
LunaFoxe wrote:
All I want is for GGG to own up to the miserable state they've put the game in, and say "Hey, we tried something, we admit it was bad," and then revert this nonsense.

Flying pigs come to mind.

Remember, it's The Vision™ that matters, nothing else. Nothing.

They actually did admit making it bad which I agree is rare. I think the only issue is they truly didn't revert the miserable mess this league they put the game through. The last league they really needed to change the arch nemesis overtuning and challenges being RNG based and it would have been the perfect league. It was even great they didn't nerf in last league. This league they even destroyed core elements of the game like currency and the usual important skills
Last edited by ChaosCreature7 on Aug 24, 2022, 6:36:41 PM
Last edited by PhoebePOE on Aug 25, 2022, 1:05:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info