Improvements to Item Drops

broke crafting...broke mapping...broke economy all in one patch well done ggg
Do whatever you want you lied to us and also my hopes are finally dead.
I would say do full revert but honestly i dont think i would have fun then either because nothing new, working builds stale and boring and so on and on.

You had feedback a million times, stop 3 month cycle, we want fun not a challenging second job and so on and on, did you listen? no, you do the fkn opposite of what your audience wants, and that AGAIN and AGAIN, you know what doing the same failure again and again is called? insanity

and also sticking to something you dont have fun anymore just by holding your hopes up every three month.... IS INSANE and i will stop it at my end right now and forever

Live long and prosper fellow exiles, just dont die in Wraeclast!
Drought of Kalandra ™
"
We have globally increased the base drop rate of currency items by 25%.

And how much did you reduce it by? 80%?
This is not good enough. Just revert the changes you made from the start.

"
We have reduced the cost of many Harvest crafts, with many becoming twice as cheap

You still removed Keep prefix, keep suffix, Chromes, Augments and much more. The change is good but clearly not enough.

Softcore players want to do fat maps and get the big dropps but thats not happening. And the harvest crafting is trash so the SSF players are doomed.

I wish i was able to craft like i did in Heist league again....
"
Ryanone209 wrote:
GG see you next league.

Spoken like a truly helpless addict. I'm afraid there won't be a "next league" if they continue at this pace..
Last edited by FX0rec on Aug 24, 2022, 4:40:17 PM
"
FX0rec wrote:
"
Ryanone209 wrote:
GG see you next league.

Spoken like a truly helpless addict. I'm afraid there won't be a "next league" if they continue at this pace..

The next league has already been paid for by the current list of addicts.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
33% of nothing still = nothing -_-
Guys, stop crying.. it's not a game based on community wishes.. ever thought how the game was like 10years ago ? When the game was actual hard pog ? No ? Check some old videos maybe, you are just wasting forum space with your desperation.. it is what it is. You should be more thankful, respectful they are trying to increase something. Yes blabbla storm me with your hates, but think first..thanks
Whole playerbase become toxic, hate comment all the time, and u don't give a single F.
RIP

Also please make some more effects on death for mobs, it is so amazing to die now and then by a different lag/invisible effect.
Last edited by Vasilij2 on Aug 24, 2022, 5:14:14 PM

We have globally increased the base drop rate of currency items by 25%. 100% - 90% then 10%left +25%(from that 10%).SO COOL BUFF. THX GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info