Improvements to Item Drops

"
Ryanone209 wrote:
Too late unfortunately. The league is dead already. There is no one to trade to. GG see you next league.

there isn't much to trade anyway. i can give you 500 whetstones if you need. it's the best i can do.
"
ScaryZpop wrote:
Guys, stop crying.. it's not a game based on community wishes.. ever thought how the game was like 10years ago ? When the game was actual hard pog ? No ? Check some old videos maybe, you are just wasting forum space with your desperation.. it is what it is. You should be more thankful, respectful they are trying to increase something. Yes blabbla storm me with your hates, but think first..thanks

they are actually hearing the playerbase, since its a big playerbase for a videogame.Hence Your voice matters, so keep expressing your displeasure

what in my opinion they are doing, is just reseting the game before poe 2.
I'm probably one of the worst players in this game but I have a question in regards to some of the mobs. When I play a tier 1 map I go to one of those mobs stuck in ice(essence?) and hit it. Either it dies fairly quickly or it literally destroys me in about a second. What is going on?

I'm playing a melee build and one of these was impossible I had to run around for over 5 minutes dropping a weak totem to even attempt to kill it. Every time I got close to it I would lose most my health in a matter of seconds. I don't get it how are you supposed to kill these things? I'd understand if this was high tier maps but come on, tier 1-5? That seems way ridiculous. Even bosses are "easy" compared to these mobs.
too little, too late. I'm out for 3.19 and if u don't clean up your mess, I'm out for good.

Enjoy your perfectly visioned game.
You perform a huge game design changes failure and you don't revert back to previous situation ?? BIGGEST FAIL EVER!
I quit the league, too late...
GGG is building a wall between itself and its player base. [Removed by Support] And not owning up to its Manifesto description (which someone conveniently posted in this thread).

Sad day for Wraeclast, flags at half-mast... if we had any flags lol. Those Haku banners would do. Take them down, tear them off the walls of hideout, burn them all... no more need
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 5:38:32 PM
First they reduced item drop by ~1000%
And now they increase item drop by 25%
Bravo GGG. You continue killing this game.
The game should be enjoyable!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Iggi_ua on Aug 24, 2022, 5:43:53 PM
[Removed by Support] A Game that is about progessing and using crafting currency to do so, which takes hundreds if not thousands of items to make an item let alone a build and you take away 99% of currency. Never has a League felt this shit.

From a Videogame Designer POV: Either your game is engaging enough to keep people playing or it is atleast not hindering them/interrupting their gameflow to keep them coming going. The easiest way to get people to stop playing/quit the Game is by repeatedly interrupt them while playing. We feel this in the current league immensly. Not just by stupid Deaths to insanely overtuned Archnemesis Encounters but also by the lack of opportunity to progress our Characters via the use of currency for trading or crafting.

This is not an enjoyable ARPG anymore. This is a wannabe MobileGame on PC now.

My Advice to GGG is to Kill the League and Restart next Month again with reverted Loot/League Content(Harvest)/Minions and Archnemesis gone. Atleast some of the Unique Buffs made them not instant trash anymore, so there is that for positives.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 5:54:00 PM
"
ScaryZpop wrote:
Guys, stop crying.. it's not a game based on community wishes.. ever thought how the game was like 10years ago ? When the game was actual hard pog ? No ? Check some old videos maybe, you are just wasting forum space with your desperation.. it is what it is. You should be more thankful, respectful they are trying to increase something. Yes blabbla storm me with your hates, but think first..thanks

chris did ask for angry reddit comments though to give feedback
Im out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info