Improvements to Item Drops

ive played through story last few days and since this recent update feels worse than yesterdays.
the lake is pushing my character levels up way past the campaign but i still got no monies.
i got nothing to trade, no reason to pick anything up cause i got no orbs to learn how to mod...
i have a lake set to run, after that i give up lol. no faith ill find anything.

this game has deteriorated to the point id rather walk around with a metal detector irl and i hate getting off my ass.
"
Themasterofw wrote:
"
Rippster wrote:

Step 1: Over-nerf targeted product change
Step 2: Do not disclose over-nerfs to customers
Step 3: Wait for customer reactions
Step 4: If customer reactions are primarily negative, revert small percentage of nerf
Step 5: Wait for customer reactions
Step 6: If customer reactions are still primarily negative, return to Step 4

I hate that your right but how much do they think we are gonna put up with ...

And its not like our community can't math, we aren't stupid.

Hmm...

Well, I think there is a large number of players who don't/can't math and rely on copium and/or forum patch notes/opinions to form/base their opinions.

Second, corporate offices and board rooms are filled with people who do think customers are stupid and they exploit that fact every chance they can.

Third, at the end of the day the only thing that matters to GGG/Tencent is revenue. If they are making enough revenue then they will continue on with The Vision™. If not, they will make staff 'adjustments' and have meeting after meeting after meeting to figure out how they can get lost revenue back.

Remove revenue, remove The Vision™

That's the bottom line.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Last edited by Rippster on Aug 24, 2022, 4:18:47 PM
Thank you GGG crew.
A bunch of BS.
Nothing change, all of that is completelly useless.
sweet!
When does this update go live? Soon as in today or over the weekend?
I have been playing this game non-stop for pretty much 9 or 10 straight leagues, if not more. I have never been more demoralized. Not even so much about the drops, I'm just sick of the new league mechanics being combo'd with the crappy archnemesis mods being insta death. My character can literally stand on top of Eater of worlds slam and live, but can't walk into anything higher than a tier 8 difficulty Lake of Kalandra without ripping to 1 of 25 archnemesis insta kills. Like they keep nerfing the HP of them, without doing anything about the ridiculous damage. Feel like I literally can't do the league mechanic until I'm spell suppression capped, and can't get spell suppression capped because there's no loot anywhere.
These buffs are nothing, literally nothing. It's still a heist league/expedition league, and don't you dare to solve this issue via also nerfing loot there. Your precious lake - it's still horrible, getting something like 2 chaos and 3 stacked decks = i have no words.

Archnemesis.

IT IS NOT FUN TO PLAY WITH THIS GARBAGE. What do I do then i encounter strong arch enemy? Nuke him or kite offscreen, NOTHING else is really worth doing, their mods are pure s**t, thy are not fun to interact with. Also It's god damn impossible to figure out what which mod do without google purely impossible. I don't know why this hugely rushed garbage is still in-game, it's worst game part EVER. I don't know who sleeps with archnemesis inventor, I don't see any other reason why it is still in-game.

Harvest.

Reducing crafting costs is god damn joke, you need to reduce it like by 90%. And we need NORMAL crafts, like keep pref/suff, reforge MUCH more likely, aug without annul, fracture 1/3, reforges life with life mods more likely etc, etc... What's left of harvest is pure S**T, you can't craft anything decent with it... I enjoyed harvest since I first encounter in 3.13, it was huge and exciting experience! And today i BLOCKED it at atlas, it's terrible, it's almost useless...

Minions.

Look at poe ninja stats, look at ghazzy trying out to make his ag live - minions are literally GONE. They in 3.18 they were already not so powerful, even damn skeleton mages, now playing minions = wasting your time.

If all these changes we made, because you planned 3.19 as a bridge to POE 2 - I don't need your POE 2, please burn it. Give me payed offline version for 3.13 with new atlas, I'm ready to pay, just took this crap u made with with game during 3.15-3.19 away from me..
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Too late unfortunately. The league is dead already. There is no one to trade to. GG see you next league.
"
Anngrat wrote:
These buffs are nothing, literally nothing. It's still a heist league/expedition league, and don't you dare to solve this issue via also nerfing loot there.

I hate to break it to you but those are sure to be nerfed next along with other builds/skills.

Hey, it's what they do.

The Vision™
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info