Improvements to Item Drops

"
Bullsat2 wrote:

IF JUST!

UP. See this GGG!
Please roll back to 3.18.

Also AH when?
this is getting more and more rediculous....
Loot nowhere to be found.....
One Shots across the Board....
Most of the Community quits because of 0 Communication and you think this is fine for you i cant....
I am just disappointed and do not want to get in touch with your Company as a whole in the near future.
I'm just waiting for the console release.
Amazing how out of touch they still are.

Archnemesis crap has to go. That's the kind of crap that belongs in a Ziz Gauntlet.
dissapointing
"
Rippster wrote:
"
Luminariel wrote:
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Guess GGG will do this every patch now:
MEGA NERF everything and then give 50% back. Rinse and repeat

Except they don't give 50% back, in absolute terms they take 90% and it's 2%-4% we're getting back.

:(

Step 1: Over-nerf targeted product change
Step 2: Do not disclose over-nerfs to customers
Step 3: Wait for customer reactions
Step 4: If customer reactions are primarily negative, revert small percentage of nerf
Step 5: Wait for customer reactions
Step 6: If customer reactions are still primarily negative, return to Step 4

I hate that your right but how much do they think we are gonna put up with ...

And its not like our community can't math, we aren't stupid.
Its a tragedy. I just got into maps, but running out of transmutation be fore i can hit tier 5. Maybe better to wait till some fix comjmg out or wait 3 month
These 'buffs' are worthless. Going from 1% to 1.25% of what we previously got is still a massive game breaking nerf, even if this patch is "25% more."

Just rollback the changes to rares and league drop rates, and you'll start bringing players back.

Its a good start but actualy with my 2/3 hours playing per day i am so far of what i can drop in other leagues... i have like 200 chaos after 4 days, its nothing compared than before.

Hope this change will help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info