Improvements to Item Drops

NO... this is not it ... you don`t take 90% and then give me back 33% from my 10% so now I have 13% ...that's like taking away 87%... GIVE US BACK THE GAME WE LOVE !!! STOP TRYING !!! most of us are unhappy ... TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS "WE HATE NEFRS" HOW MANY TIMES do we need to write this on the table board ???

THE COMMUNITY HATES NERFS!!!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 24, 2022, 2:06:39 PM
"
Luminariel wrote:
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Guess GGG will do this every patch now:
MEGA NERF everything and then give 50% back. Rinse and repeat

Except they don't give 50% back, in absolute terms they take 90% and it's 2%-4% we're getting back.

:(

Step 1: Over-nerf targeted product change
Step 2: Do not disclose over-nerfs to customers
Step 3: Wait for customer reactions
Step 4: If customer reactions are primarily negative, revert small percentage of nerf
Step 5: Wait for customer reactions
Step 6: If customer reactions are still primarily negative, return to Step 4

The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
cool
Happens every league, the only benefit of playing console is by the time the league starts most of the bugs or terrible mechanics are fixed
Ty CuteDog
Thanks for giving me the choice to play hardmode, i really don't enjoy Poe a bit anymore, all my "support" for nothing.
So they took 90% of the drop and now after''the buff'' we are back to 13% items drops and 12% currency :D, it is like someone ate your chocolate and said sorry here i give you back 1 bar from 10, enjoy.

Again the game is awesome, there is now reason for them to this things again and again, let us enjoy the game, it is game after all not a 12 hours work that you trying to force in order for the player to have any meaningful progress.
Last edited by Mutaro123 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:13:26 PM
It's sad to see that GGG thinks this poorly of their playerbase. Without reverting the original drops and the available Harvest crafts, this game will stay in an absolutely HORRID place. The fact that this has been the biggest loss of playerbase in the game's history should be a platform for why you should NEVER let this kind of ignorantly moronic change through to production. Without players, you have no game. And, regardless of what your "vision" is... if you can't sell it, it's a stupid idea and YOU need the change.
ive seen this death spiral many times in many games and only once seen a slight come back.

They will NOT make the changes needed to make the dedicated players, streamers, content creators stay or return nor can they as that would beak the game in the players favor and no dev would allow that. Nor will players ever be happy with any changes that are not imediately SHOWN to be as good as the previous system.
33% ontop of 12% ontop of anything else means nothing when its just numbers on an anouncement post.
Colors

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info