Improvements to Item Drops

Surely this will fix everything and stop your players leaving. oh wait, it's more out of touch nonsense about not changing AN modifiers. You guys finally got SC players to invest into defense and now it doesn't even feel worth it.
Tencentorship
"massively"...what a joke. These changes do NOTHING.
an explosion of bad rares is not " loot".
It's still terrible.
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
Just REVERT The entire thing and do it quickly! - This is still nothing compared to what you removed, you didnt even touch on all the Quant that have been removed, just gave a bit rarity back.

Its sad just plain SAD

If you know whats best for your game and wanna keep the community happy, just revert the entire Quantity and rarity change'

You could even win on that and take Archnemesis with it and give us back the old Nemesis mods and MORE people would be happy!

That would be a win for you!

- But lets see if you wanna keep this game going or kill it off entirely before PoE 2...

IF JUST!

IF ONLY
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

You forgot to add, mirror shards will now drop as common as portal scrolls.

That would highly devalue divine orbs since vendoring mirrors would be the quickest way now to get divines.
we had 10% of loot, now we have 12,5, so we should be happy? bruh.
U can write book "How to kill your game".

Last edited by AwesomeZerain on Aug 24, 2022, 1:20:18 PM
You guys need 90 percent loot; then buff 25 percent for an overall net nerf of 87.5% to loot. Okay. That’s okay. It’s sucks but if that’s your vision, fine. But why not tell people. Why have the whole community waiting for the “bug” to be fixed because I’m not getting any alchemy’s or stuff. Then say “this is the direction we are intending” also fine. We’ll leave. Why ruin your own game and not tell people why you’re doing it? Is ten penny making these suggestions? The guys that own 87.5% of the company nerfing drop rates by 87.5%? Seems fitting, but we as a community just want conversation because I’m stuck in white maps wondering how to blast them without currency. I’m flat broke and that SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING
You guys need 90 percent loot; then buff 25 percent for an overall net nerf of 87.5% to loot. Okay. That’s okay. It’s sucks but if that’s your vision, fine. But why not tell people. Why have the whole community waiting for the “bug” to be fixed because I’m not getting any alchemy’s or stuff. Then say “this is the direction we are intending” also fine. We’ll leave. Why ruin your own game and not tell people why you’re doing it? Is ten penny making these suggestions? The guys that own 87.5% of the company nerfing drop rates by 87.5%? Seems fitting, but we as a community just want conversation because I’m stuck in white maps wondering how to blast them without currency. I’m flat broke and that SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING
Nobody cares about the drop of rare and uniques item... wake up GGG, please..
"
AwesomeZerain wrote:
we had 10% of loot, now we have 12,5, so we should be happy? bruh.
U can write book "How to kill your game".

Best post!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info