Improvements to Item Drops

I like the momemtum of the league start. You guys crushed it with this league and not in a good way.

Started playing in Betrayal and i didnt skip 1 league because this game WAS amazing. Really not sure now that you try to squeeze time out of everybody.

Skipping this one and now very skeptical of the future. At least its a good thing other ARPG are coming out soon. Competition is always a good thing for creativity.
A bandage for a broken arm.

Archnemesis is a miserable and mandatory mechanic, what was wrong with the old modifiers? If you insist on keeping Archnemesis, make it bearble to play or give us a way to opt out. It isn't fun or rewarding enough, and nearly every patch has had some adjustment to it. If you have to keep fixing it, maybe it was broken from the start.

This game is about making loot hit the floor, and you've culled so much of that, but to what end? Who does this help? Stuff on the ground is fun to see, why reduce it so severely? Players will come back when the loot does.

All I want is for GGG to own up to the miserable state they've put the game in, and say "Hey, we tried something, we admit it was bad," and then revert this nonsense.

I cannot believe this is the hill they choose to die on.
When patch? I wanna see this increased drop rate of scrolls
This seems like it will make it way more playable. Asides the arch nemesis mods being as over tuned I found last league was one of the best leagues we had and this league was one of the worst. Drop rates all around has effected it the most but still the nerfs this league are also a problem making some of it unplayable. Still out of it all the second worst decision made this league was the divine orb changes.

I'd rate the worst changes this league as drop rates as number 1. Number 2 being the Divine orbs and number 3 being ther skill nerfs. The nerfs make things unplayable.

The best things of this league has been fixes to arch-nemesis mods. I don't know if it's been changed but since the patch C I haven't seen as many Juggernaut mods which is actually really nice. I still wish they'd reduce Stormweavers masive purple spires from nuking you and magma barrier from being as spammy and able to nuke you as easily as it does.

Overall even with the flaws to arch nemesis league it was one of the best and most fun leagues I've had and it was really rewarding which I think the game should be. This league however took all that and put it in reverse making it the absolute worst league this time around. How can you get it so right then get it so wrong? I think last league only could have been better if they reworked the arch nemesis mods like they did this league. Also harvest changes were good but the amount earned was not enough this league. The other bad thing of Arch nemesis would be challenges were based more on RNG then skill which wasn't good. It made harvest conditions impossible last league.
Last edited by ChaosCreature7 on Aug 24, 2022, 2:54:44 PM
"
LunaFoxe wrote:
All I want is for GGG to own up to the miserable state they've put the game in, and say "Hey, we tried something, we admit it was bad," and then revert this nonsense.

Flying pigs come to mind.

Remember, it's The Vision™ that matters, nothing else. Nothing.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Wow 110 pages.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Why wont some GGG staffers become streamers and show us how they enjoy this?
I have been playing since delve and have not skipped a league yet. I think it's time to go smell the roses. goodbye Path of exile.
mid tier update :/
I do not understand why they are dead set to keep archnemesis, and put a lot of time to make it viable to fail again again. Why is it so hard for you to bring back old rares (and accept that this was a failure) and put this archnemesis --- as a kirac mods. Those who enjoys and wants this better loots can add to their maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info