Improvements to Item Drops

"
Qbek1987 wrote:
I just wanna tell that with all respect for someones opinion there are so much hate for GGG last days and I dont know why. League looks great and for Most ppl loot should be good. I understand that Empy party IR another TOP players are not satisfy but Look Most of ppl will never be on same level. I totaly wish hard mobs on league to give me fun and chalange- not only uber bosses.

i hope all haters will miss their divine drops ;)

If you don't know why, you never will.
i dont understand..... stop this pls give us what we want the old item drop for the love of god pls stop this, u are sounding like blizzard, dont be like blizzard the thing everyone hates
"
skaatje wrote:
I turned of my lootfilter and there's still hardly any loot.

Exactly that. I usually would be editing my filter by now to adjust what I want to see. This league, it doesn't matter. I leave it on default neversink semi-strict because it's just not that much stuff. I see a lot of things I wouldn't want to see normally, but it doesn't matter. Can go without a filter, loot is worst than in closed beta.
Last edited by screaminjay on Aug 24, 2022, 12:52:18 PM
Delete archnemesis, revert to old rares, revert to old loot, revert harvest.

Work on the game again from that point. Stop building on a landfill of garbage.
D3 next season on friday WEeeeee
Last edited by makeme1 on Aug 24, 2022, 12:49:57 PM
"
Valdoroth wrote:
I think too many people want the game to be easy. It's not supposed to be. This news' update hasn't even deployed yet and people already talking bad about it. We'll find out in the updates if the rates are based off the current values, or the original base values. That was NOT specified in the OP.

Just be patient and wait for it to actually release before you talk bad about something.

That's like putting a cake in the oven and before it's been 3 minutes you say it has come out horribly. It's not even done cooking yet!

I'm in the minority I guess in that I still find the game lots of fun.

I think that the direction that AN has is a good one, from a future dev point, but it wasn't fully executed as well balanced as it should be. It WILL have changes as we go, but good feedback is pointing out specific mix problems, not just saying it's bad.

For example, what two-three combinations have been the worst experience for you?

My dude, your highest character is level 90 with not great gear (to say the least) in 9 years of playing this game and currently have 3 challenges in league. How are YOU gonna talk about the game being easy lmfao.
I just wonder.
I had $10.
GGG took $9

Now they'll buff 33%/Significantly/Dramatically/25%...

I have $1 left...

33% = $1.33 - NOT EVEN $10 I HAD BEFORE!
Significantly (let's think x3) = $3 - NOT EVEN $10 I HAD BEFORE!
Dramatically (let's think x5) = $5 - NOT EVEN $10 I HAD BEFORE!
25% = $1.25 - NOT EVEN $10 I HAD BEFORE!

GGG, I AM A DISABLED PLAYER! WITH A LOWER REACTION TIME! WITH PAIN, IF NEED TO CLICK TOO MUCH... CONTROLLER SUPPORT ON PC IS A JOKE! JUST MAKE IT LIKE IN D2R!

IN THE LAST 2 YEARS YOU STOLE POE FROM ME!

AND I INVESTED IN YOUR SALARIES OVER THE YEARS MORE THAN $400!

POE must be fun for us! FOR PLAYERS! Not struggle, pain, anger - but FUN, JOY, and RELIEF from our day-to-day life!
POE MUST NOT BE SOME MASOCHISTIC SIMULATOR OF HUMAN PAIN FOR GGG!!!
I'm fine with the upper echelon of players not printing mirrors. It's the same for everyone after all. Didn't really notice a difference in ssf. Limiting the things that feel profitable is pretty poor I suppose.

Most importantly though the mechanic of the league is the first league mechanic I don't interact with since poe beta. Unrewarding, anoying tileset, anoying with tileset spawning in front of you.
So what does MASSIVELY mean?

We had like 11000% loot drops from League Content in 3.18 and you nerfed it to 300-400%

Does MASSIVELY mean its like 9000%?

This league really has been a shitshow.
Uniques that were 1C last league are 3-4 Divines this league and with a Divine = ~120C thats a 40000-50000% increase in cost for the same item.
april fools

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info