Improvements to Item Drops

I just do not understand the logic of literally any of the item changes, or harvest changes.

This game is built around the 3-month leagues. Yes standard exists but it is an afterthought to majority of the playerbase. The game SHOULD be balanced around softcore trade league, always and forever. Self imposed challenges like hardcore or SSF are player choice and they are nice to have but should not even be a consideration when doing balancing.

That being said, in a game with literally hundreds if not thousands of builds you can play, that prides itself on constantly releasing new skill gems each league etc. Why is it a constant goal of GGG for it to take an entire league for you to MAYBE finish ONE character?

You would think with all the effort they put into build diversity it would be a goal of theres to allow you to experiment with multiple different builds each league. Instead you are pigeon holed into the one build you chose from the start otherwise are penalised for it for the remainder of the league.

GGG, let the players build the characters they want to play. Focus on content to make playing those eventual overpowered characters actually fun. Do not try to limit our access to content by nerfing items. It is a terrible way to design a GAME.
THATS NOTHING! LITERALLY NOTHING! Do you even play the game?
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
Just REVERT The entire thing and do it quickly! - This is still nothing compared to what you removed, you didnt even touch on all the Quant that have been removed, just gave a bit rarity back.

Its sad just plain SAD

If you know whats best for your game and wanna keep the community happy, just revert the entire Quantity and rarity change'

You could even win on that and take Archnemesis with it and give us back the old Nemesis mods and MORE people would be happy!

That would be a win for you!

- But lets see if you wanna keep this game going or kill it off entirely before PoE 2...

IF JUST!

You forgot to add, mirror shards will now drop as common as portal scrolls.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
https://i.imgur.com/Cz4tZck.png
Just to tell you how horrible their thinking is, the one good thing about this patch was make uniques valuable by making them rarer and better. The rest is absolute cancer. This post tell you, the one thing that was good is what they want to change. They wanna keep all the garbage and fix what was a good change.

Having too many uniques drop make them worthless. It's fine if a very good body armor like The Covenant cost more than 5c.

You are trying to fix the only good thing about patch 3.19. Buff the power of unused uniques, make them rarer so when you find them the price checker tell you it's worth 5 divines instead of 5c.
Last edited by screaminjay on Aug 24, 2022, 1:12:32 PM
"
Joo wrote:
I'm fine with the upper echelon of players not printing mirrors. It's the same for everyone after all. Didn't really notice a difference in ssf. Limiting the things that feel profitable is pretty poor I suppose.

Most importantly though the mechanic of the league is the first league mechanic I don't interact with since poe beta. Unrewarding, anoying tileset, anoying with tileset spawning in front of you.

Like it or not, it's a trickle down economy and the less of those types of players, the less loot exists, the lesser the economy becomes.

They are necessary for trade.
revert to old loot, revert harvest.
Arbitrary numbers that mean nothing, and everyone will see through your facade.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
REMOVE ARCHNEMESIS!!!
12.5% is nothing rofl, just revert the change and admit you were wrong for everyones and your sake
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info