Improvements to Item Drops

"
Valdoroth wrote:
I think too many people want the game to be easy. It's not supposed to be. This news' update hasn't even deployed yet and people already talking bad about it. We'll find out in the updates if the rates are based off the current values, or the original base values. That was NOT specified in the OP.

Just be patient and wait for it to actually release before you talk bad about something.

That's like putting a cake in the oven and before it's been 3 minutes you say it has come out horribly. It's not even done cooking yet!

I'm in the minority I guess in that I still find the game lots of fun.

Now imagine you had a cake it wasn’t perfect but you enjoyed it and then I came in and replaced it with a similar looking cake that didn’t taste nice and then replaced a piece of it with the cake you enjoyed and said now you should enjoy it. How would that make you or anybody else feel?
"
Murmuüre wrote:
Сonfirmed - nothing realy changed with last two fixpatches. That make me sad.

Yep.

Apparently they're shooting for Path of Dark Souls. I just can't believe what they've done to this game. It's shocking.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Last edited by Rippster on Aug 24, 2022, 12:37:04 PM
"
Murmuüre wrote:
Сonfirmed - nothing realy changed with last two fixpatches. That make me sad.

yep,they just thrown a bone to stop dog bark. unsuccessful
Honestly i cant belive that you are this out of touch with your community which has been suportive and stuck with you through thick and thin... If you dont start listening to us this game will die out... To say that this is a disgrace is an understatement...
I guess you believe the community can't math.
I just wanna tell that with all respect for someones opinion there are so much hate for GGG last days and I dont know why. League looks great and for Most ppl loot should be good. I understand that Empy party IR another TOP players are not satisfy but Look Most of ppl will never be on same level. I totaly wish hard mobs on league to give me fun and chalange- not only uber bosses.

i hope all haters will miss their divine drops ;)
Last edited by Qbek1987 on Aug 24, 2022, 12:41:06 PM
Honestly i dont really believe and dont really care anymore, you guys have been shady for way too long!
Just REVERT The entire thing and do it quickly! - This is still nothing compared to what you removed, you didnt even touch on all the Quant that have been removed, just gave a bit rarity back.

Its sad just plain SAD

If you know whats best for your game and wanna keep the community happy, just revert the entire Quantity and rarity change'

You could even win on that and take Archnemesis with it and give us back the old Nemesis mods and MORE people would be happy!

That would be a win for you!

- But lets see if you wanna keep this game going or kill it off entirely before PoE 2...

IF JUST!
Last edited by Bullsat2 on Aug 24, 2022, 12:58:24 PM
Came back last league after 7 years away and it was pretty much the best league to come back to, really loved it.

This league however has and is awful. So glad I didn't buy a supporter pack.

Their post is just a bloody PR stunt aimed to look like they are actually doing something.

What shocks me is that a game such as this which is so complicated, they really think that we would not see through this crap, what idiots.

They need to do something meaningful fast, otherwise this league is dead, if it is not already.
How do i leave the league? All it did let me was to migrate from Kaldara league ssf to Kaldara league standard. Now i have even worse drops. This crap is unplayable. I still run with level 15 gear in level 60.

Do i really need to remove the whole character?
Last edited by Arunderan on Aug 24, 2022, 12:46:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info