Improvements to Item Drops

Just rollback the loot to 3.19 already, have the lake carry over atlas bonusses and remove archnemesis mobs from the game.
It's plain annoying to play.
This league has the worst player retention ever, maybe there is something wrong with their "Vision".
Anyway, good bye.
Okay this is nothing. It's like i'm taking your house but i will give back one of the windows!

Solo gamers got f...d!( scrolls and flask nothing else loot!)

Make POE great again!!! We want back the old loot and crafting system!
Last edited by drkn22 on Aug 24, 2022, 12:09:30 PM
I'm still amazed how the community is pissed and u dont give a crap about it. Everyone is telling you to revert 'massive' loot change, streamers leaving, players leaving. I played maybe 6k hours overall and i don't have the heart to look at this ****show anymore.
diablo 3 new season on friday here we come, nice Chris, you finally killed the game
GGG can't realise that players don't want the game harder, we want the game easier, it's simple as that...

My life is already hard, when i'm playing, i want to enjoy exploding packs of yellow and blue monsters, i want to make every build viable to any content without having to invest an absurd amount of currency.

The current state of the game is very laughable and sad, i hope Chris realise that what he wants and what player wants are diffent, before it's to late.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so... if we didn't get a single alchemy orb doing maps, HOW YOU WILL RAISE IT 25%???

25% of 0 is 0!!! even 25% of 1 is a worthless number!

this is simply a PR response, looks good but it's useless!

Good joke, GGG. keep trying, you guys will kill the game for sure.
Sorry it's too much for me I will be back when/if this stuff is fixed your numbers are going to plummet.
need to old harvest back :(
"
calvinalex wrote:
GGG can't realise that players don't want the game harder, we want the game easier, it's simple as that...

My life is already hard, when i'm playing, i want to enjoy exploding packs of yellow and blue monsters, i want to make every build viable to any content without having to invest an absurd amount of currency.

The current state of the game is very laughable and sad, i hope Chris realise that what he wants and what player wants are diffent, before it's to late.

Lol it's like we have the same wife :D

But I totally agree! We want FUN. Not this shitshow for the 0.1%...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info