Improvements to Item Drops

its not enough. 0x#%=0
"
BNightwolf wrote:
quickly ran a map and looks like the loot is "too much" for some AN at the moment. Got over 120 Armourer's Scrap from 1 archnemesis monster. Other loot feels close to activated sentinels... It might be an outlier but try it out before posting valid logic that could be inaccurate.

i tried it's still pointless
"
vacii wrote:
"
vahu wrote:
"
vacii wrote:
As developer, I agree with the approach.
Some things are just best tested in production.
29% global loot buff sounds nice for the entire game, except for heavy juicing of content layers which should be in a more nice spot now.

And to everyone who complain a lot for no apparent reason - if you do not know what you are doing, either don't play at league start or please don't be a Richard about it!

You can test in mid league such things. They don't train that in school?

Oh please tell me how you apply everything you learned in school from 18 onwards and had a great success in life, with zero trial and error what so ever ...

ok, good luck.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
*FARTINGSOUNDS*
It doesn't hurt to go back to what it was before! The community keeps the game alive and it needs to be heard
Transmutation and go is the new meta, because the whole community is out of alchemy orbs...
GGG, some of us have jobs you know, i never have time to complete the game in softcore before the prices go completely bananas. this isn't a fix for a player like me, im enjoying it regardless having fun cus im not a super meta andy but, i can't help but think its going to be even harder now which is pretty whack.
Things I like:

I love that the mega juicers got nerfed (I, at times, have been in this group). They made so much more currency than the average player and the overall loot changes are part of a vision that I appreciate, even if it's not being executed perfectly yet.

I like that Harvest isn't insanely overpowered for people that live in a discord server anymore. The power that Harvest had was so much better than everything else in the game, it felt mandatory.

I like that the changes to Harvest give back fossil crafting's uniqueness. If you want "more likely fire", you use scorched fossils, instead of always using the forced fire mod + more likely that Harvest provided.

I like that uniques were reworked and rebalanced, which added more chase uniques like Dialla's Malefaction and The Covenant.

Fighting Essence and Beast monsters feel way better than before.

Things I don't like:

Harvest reforges are kind of redundant with Essences now (but at least Harvest reforges work with meta mod crafting!).

It's too easy to brick a craft without Reforge Keeping Suffixes/Prefixes. This doesn't necessarily need to be a Harvest craft (although re-adding it to Harvest would be the easiest way to salvage this imminently), but it is sorely missed.

Off colouring items is a ridiculous task without the Harvest socket coloring options. It'd be nice to have some option available to deal with this, especially at league start.

Archnemesis still feels horribly imbalanced at times. Mods that counter your build are just too strong. If they're getting 80% less damage taken of a damage type (an effective 5x multiplier), perhaps something like 50% (an effective 2x multiplier) would be more appropriate?

Endgame meta crafts would probably be better if the 2 Divine crafts were 1 Divine and the 1 Divine crafts were 2 (or 4) Exalted. All of the pressure is on Divines currently.
Last edited by TheSmellOfNapalm on Aug 24, 2022, 3:12:07 PM
April Fools' Day In August ?
Once you lose player base good luck winning them over with something to bring them back. Some type of leadership/decision making role changed in house that we don’t know about. This was a bright team and it blows my mind that they are this out of touch with their game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info