[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
superfuntime wrote:

Hey everyone,

Casual POE player here. I am starting to run into trouble with my build. I've never done all the end game content and wanted to try with this character, but I'm hitting tier 12ish maps and starting to get my butt kicked. Can you offer some advice with my build. Not sure if my gear is not great or I just suck.

I thought buying the fleshripper, which i just did for 50 chaos would make a big difference but it didn't :/.

I was confused for the longest time because my crit chance only shows "main had critical strike chance" as 39.83%, but the build should have 100%. After exporting my build to POB I do see it shows 100%, so it must be something else.

https://pobb.in/QmeB5LI59RHY

Appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Heya, here's some feedback for the OG 2H axe build!

- Your chaos res is at -40%, this needs to be fixed ASAP. You are missing your last ascendancy, so taking 'Unbreakable' there will help a little bit and give you a 10% bigger hit pool, but you still need to get chaos to positive double digits ASAP

- Your lightning resistance is undercapped by 20% as well, definitely get this up. Fire resist is at 73 so could grab some points there too.

- Definitely annoint your Pandemonius amulet when you can. At this point I am using my own VERY different version of this build with a dual curse setup etc myself, so I take 'Whispers of Doom'. As you are using Kaom's Roots, I would recommend:
- 'Disciple of the Forbidden' (budget option, sustains power charges which gives more crit chance)
- or 'Heart of Ice' (expensive option, needs a gold oil, raw DPS boost)

- When you can I'd juice up the armour on your body armour, aim for as close to 4K as you can.

- Eldritch implicits on all rares (body armour and helmet for you) can really help with either DPS or survivability.
- For defences, get the '% of hits taken as life'
- For damage, there's 'Hatred has increased effect', 'crit multi' etc

- If you need more raw armour, at the very bottom middle of the tree there is an 'Armor per Endurance Charge' node which is a great 1-point investment.

- If you have any mana issues at all/want to drop your mana flask, take 2 points on your tree to pick up 'Cannibalistic Rite'

- Similarly, invest in the unique flasks when you can (Taste of Hate, Wise Oak, Lion's Roar). They are very cheap and will really help. Make sure your cold resistance is your highest of everything for Wise Oak to work properly

- Note that as-is, you will only be generating 1 Power Charge when you KILL a rare enemy. The budget annointment I mentioned earlier will definitely help fix that for the time being.

That will hopefully help keep you pushing forward for now!

If you're interested in seeing how I personally pushed the build myself, just type 'Famuel Ice Crash' or something like that into youtube, could give you some inspiration for some more upgrades there as well. Too long to list here!

Good luck and have fun!
Hey all,

If anyone is interested in juicing the HELL out of the defences with this build, without sacrificing *too much* of the insane damage, I have made my own 1H + Mace variant!

It's currently sitting at 50-52 mil DPS when mapping, and you really have to not be paying attention in order to die.

It also features using a 2H Mace in the weapon swap, that I bring out for boss fights. That takes us... back to 100 Mil DPS! What!!!

New YouTube video here:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU4FCJSVg-0

Path of Building:
- Contains lots of levelling/progression trees, and a DPS/Tank version.
- https://pobb.in/Nid7OeCns12O

Key Changes so far:
- Forbidden Flesh + Flame: 1-2 Div (thanks for the idea @SuckLord3000!)
- Anvil Amulet: 1-2 Div
- Svalinn Shield: 5 Div
- 1H Mace: 5-6 Div
- 2H Mace: 4-6 Div
- Progenesis: 20-30 Div (Definitely not essential but amazing)
- Headhunter: 15-20 Div (Not essential but highly recommended, wow what a blast this thing is! First time ever having one)

Note:
- You can sacrifice damage on the passive tree as well to take way more Life Clusters, and send your Max Life and Physical Max Hit way up, if so desired. I aimed to find a nice balance between DPS and survivability.

Hope it helps some of you guys! Cheers!
Last edited by Famuel on Sep 13, 2024, 2:08:00 PM
"
Famuel wrote:

If anyone is interested in juicing the HELL out of the defences with this build, without sacrificing *too much* of the insane damage, I have made my own 1H + Mace variant!

Thanks for the video showcase, really nice build. Your video and pob is really helpful. I made the switch to 1h+shield as well and it's been great not dying! Damage is still insane.

Here are some variations I chose to make, just sharing some ideas:

Spectral wolf runesmithing + manual rallying cry we get 25% more dmg buff while mapping. I don't think it's good for bossing, but having a pack of wolves during mapping is fun.

Tempest shield, another way to get spell block chance, with some investment in reservation efficiency, and get 90% spell block.

Boots that drop brittle ground, helps with getting 100% crit chance.

I love the possible variations this build has to offer =)
"
Roleless wrote:
"
Famuel wrote:

Thanks for the video showcase, really nice build. Your video and pob is really helpful. I made the switch to 1h+shield as well and it's been great not dying! Damage is still insane.

Here are some variations I chose to make, just sharing some ideas:

Spectral wolf runesmithing + manual rallying cry we get 25% more dmg buff while mapping. I don't think it's good for bossing, but having a pack of wolves during mapping is fun.

Tempest shield, another way to get spell block chance, with some investment in reservation efficiency, and get 90% spell block.

Boots that drop brittle ground, helps with getting 100% crit chance.

I love the possible variations this build has to offer =)

Yo all solid ideas my man! I absolutely love the ghost wolf pack idea hahaha, that's so cool.

Great job! And brittle ground gives crit - I will have to look into that for sure, that might save me some passive points!!

Cheers!
Hi there, got a question here. Roughly how much currency do I need to get the build started?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
Hi there, got a question here. Roughly how much currency do I need to get the build started?

Highly recommend starting with HeroEvermores OG version of the build.

So that's
- some Oskarm's (dirt cheap, use rare gloves till you get them)
- as good a fleshripper as you can get with your currency
- Kaoms Roots to get you going (dirt cheap)
- and then a pandemonius (only if you already have a div or 2, otherwise start saving for that!)

If you decide to start branching out in the level 80s - 90s for autoexertion/rage variants etc, I recommend the medium cluster jewel with Mob Mentality and Lead by Example first.

Then look to get whispers of Doom, good rare boots, and that dual curse setup etc.

So you can really start on a budget. I league started this one myself! It just scales really nicely the more currency you put in.

Hope that helps!
"
Famuel wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

So that's
- and then a pandemonius (only if you already have a div or 2, otherwise start saving for that!)

If you decide to start branching out in the level 80s - 90s for autoexertion/rage variants etc, I recommend the medium cluster jewel with Mob Mentality and Lead by Example first.

Then look to get whispers of Doom, good rare boots, and that dual curse setup etc.

So you can really start on a budget. I league started this one myself! It just scales really nicely the more currency you put in.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tips! I've got a bit over 10d atm, should I still follow the OG version?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
zanosaur wrote:
"
Famuel wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

So that's

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tips! I've got a bit over 10d atm, should I still follow the OG version?

Oh you've got over 10d! It's really up to you then. If you want to do 2H axe for the highest damage numbers definitely start by following HeroEvermores till you get the feel of it, then add in the clusters and autoexertions if you would like to, etc.

They all have the same base gearing requirements and jewels/gems etc with a few minor tweaks!

The video pinned at the top of page 1 is where I'd recommend for you to start with some currency. It's a nice blend of the OG build and my rage/autoexertion tweaks.

Just don't Autoexert right off the bat as you probably won't have the mana for it, especially so if you're leveling a new character for this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info