[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Thanks. Yea inspiration somehow was still my top choice even beating out cold pen.

I'm at 94mil dps, so about 15 behind yours.
https://pobb.in/3Y6h_zKy3Yz7

Only real differences I see is I dont use blanketed snow. Also Panda amulet is a dps loss for me

Yeah someone in discord raised an interesting point but I don't know enough about the mechanics to know if this is the case.

If we have 100% crit chance, are we ALWAYS chilling enemies? And if so do we always slow them by (I think) 10%, regardless of the pandemonius?

If that is the case and we ALWAYS chill enemies, then I could start looking for other alternatives for that gear slot. It is an amazing amulet with the guaranteed blind, chill and 30% lower attack speed, but if we are doing a lot of that already, I'd be interested to know!
Selling my build
https://pobb.in/Ij8olvC---9x

Gonna try something else. If anyones interested shoot me a message.
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Selling my build
https://pobb.in/Ij8olvC---9x

Gonna try something else. If anyones interested shoot me a message.

Sent you a message :)
Hi guys,

First post here and ever, been following the guide since the beginning.

What kind of content do you guys like to farm with this build?

Thx for all the work and the inspiration btw !
"
Kyfrous wrote:
Hi guys,

First post here and ever, been following the guide since the beginning.

What kind of content do you guys like to farm with this build?

Thx for all the work and the inspiration btw !

Yo!

Personally I liked farming Harvest in the early mapping days, then eater/ritual/syndicate in the start of the endgame, and now I'm ALL ABOUT the maven summoning in extra bosses to the map.

I just enjoy blasting through T16s myself, with lots of increased map drop chance (for T17s and elder/shaper/conq/synthesis at the bosses) probably a few rituals on the way etc. And then we blow up all the bosses she summons in a millisecond.

I enjoy the actual boss fights too as well like Shaper and Sirus etc. It's so nice to absolutely bully Sirus now lol
Hi there, i am building this ice crash jugg as my second char. My first is whispering ice trickster, with overleech quite immortal.

I am having concerns with survability of this build. This is my third attempt: I already droped my efforts on a HoA necro and RF chieftain, my goal is to farm T17 maps and all of my chars are getting oneshoted by T17 bosses. If I get this build right, the goal is to have so much dmg and freeze that the boss cannot have a chance to do anything?

My next question is about speed. Ice crash is so slow (70% of base, which is already low with twohanded axes) and u have to cast warcries between the attacks. Did u guys think about investing into some attack speed, like Lust for carnage or Wrecking ball?
Sup Ice Crashers. I get my PC back tonight. See you soon. 😎
Spent 11 days in Florida. Swam the Atlantic. Kayaked with alligators. Visited the oldest city in America. Vacation of a lifetime. Cheers.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Sep 5, 2024, 11:33:19 AM
"
Romanides wrote:
Hi there, i am building this ice crash jugg as my second char. My first is whispering ice trickster, with overleech quite immortal.

I am having concerns with survability of this build. This is my third attempt: I already droped my efforts on a HoA necro and RF chieftain, my goal is to farm T17 maps and all of my chars are getting oneshoted by T17 bosses. If I get this build right, the goal is to have so much dmg and freeze that the boss cannot have a chance to do anything?

My next question is about speed. Ice crash is so slow (70% of base, which is already low with twohanded axes) and u have to cast warcries between the attacks. Did u guys think about investing into some attack speed, like Lust for carnage or Wrecking ball?

Attack speed has diminishing returns for us. It lowers your average attack making you weaker overall. There is a tipping point where attack speed is completely worthless and is actually nerfing the characters capability.
Let's goooooooooooooooo!

Good to have you back man, and glad you had such an incredible vacation. Cannot wait to see what you do with the build!!

Hey everyone,

Casual POE player here. I am starting to run into trouble with my build. I've never done all the end game content and wanted to try with this character, but I'm hitting tier 12ish maps and starting to get my butt kicked. Can you offer some advice with my build. Not sure if my gear is not great or I just suck.

I thought buying the fleshripper, which i just did for 50 chaos would make a big difference but it didn't :/.

I was confused for the longest time because my crit chance only shows "main had critical strike chance" as 39.83%, but the build should have 100%. After exporting my build to POB I do see it shows 100%, so it must be something else.

https://pobb.in/QmeB5LI59RHY

Appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info