[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

https://pobb.in/u/ampdgmr/gzw8d7aUJXqL

There's my progress, I did the things you guys suggested and my character is a lot more playable now, it's fun.

I cannot find any good rings with "warcries cannot exert travel skills" they're hard to find for sale.

I need a higher character level, and a few more upgrades to cap the res and really piece everything together. Is there anything else glaring that I've missed?
"
ampdgmr wrote:
https://pobb.in/u/ampdgmr/gzw8d7aUJXqL

There's my progress, I did the things you guys suggested and my character is a lot more playable now, it's fun.

I cannot find any good rings with "warcries cannot exert travel skills" they're hard to find for sale.

I need a higher character level, and a few more upgrades to cap the res and really piece everything together. Is there anything else glaring that I've missed?

Oh you just need a ring with an empty suffix! You can craft on warcries cannot exert travel skills at the crafting bench for 1 alchemy orb :)

Feedback for POB:

- You've done an amazing job on all the feedback, this is looking like a well rounded build now, great stuff dude!

1) Take Sovereingty ASAP to help with mana. I'd refund 1 node in like Bloodless for now just to get that going, it will really help

2) Get a Svalinn with a max (15% spell block) roll when you can. The more the better here!

3) Similarly, get an Echoes of Creation helmet with 15% damage per exertion. If you can find one with +1 power charges, it will help with crit chance too.

4) Get corrupted Oskarm gloves with the crit chance implicit - normally really cheap and will help top that up! If you change your config to vs Guardian/Pinnacle Boss, that will be correctly applying assassins mark and stuff. With your flasks up you are at 96.62% crit, almost there!!

5) And of course keep working on those resists with your gear. Get them all over 75 and chaos as high as possible!

6) EDIT: Not sure if this is in your POB or not, but use the Runesmithing in Kingsmarch to put the enchant '25% increased Physical Damage' on your mace as well. That's pretty cheap and a nice damage upgrade!

7) EDIT: And make sure to re-roll the eater of worlds implicit on your boots. Use Eldritch Ichors (whichever you can best afford) until you get:
- Gain X% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage

Keep it up!!

Edit: Thank you @Lydsignal for the kind words on the previous page as well <3

I'm sure we're all making HeroEvermore proud pushing this build ever forward!!
Last edited by Famuel on Oct 9, 2024, 10:45:52 AM
Absolutely insane double corruption I hit today that I want to share with you guys! Been trying to get a great amulet with 'You can apply an additional curse' implicit on it for a few days.

Simply cannot be happier about that! Added 2.1 mil DPS over my previous amulet on it's own. Ashes of the Stars is really really solid once you've got defences for the 1H+Shield variant sorted elsewhere.

Attempts:

Double Corruptions
• 3 or 4 Destroyed
• 1 Corrupt to Influenced Rare
• 1 White Sockets
• 4 Double Corrupt
-> Anger + Max Res
-> Discipline + Block Chance
-> Anger + Attack Speed
-> Additional Curse + Item Rarity

Regular Corruptions
• 30+ attempts with regular Vaal orbs on 28-29% quality amulets