[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
B3nz4 wrote:
Hi fellow crashers,

Firstly, HeroEvermore and Famuel, you have my endless thanks, this build fkin slaps I love it! Weren't it for you two guys, I would probably go with a sime CoCDD, but this is so much better.

Secondly, I was playing a bit around with PoB, some clusters etc, but seem to not be able to raise EHP above 60k without sacrificing that 80 mio DPS. Any ideas where to look next?

Cheers! And, of course, enjoy your vacay!

Let's go!!!!

Can you link your POB? I of course have been focusing on sheer DPS rather than EHP but I can try take a look at some options as well :)

EDIT: Not sure if I'm blind but can't see 'Warcries cannot exert travel skills' on your gear or passive tree! That is pretty much mandatory with the new helmet so we don't hurt ourself constantly when we are leap slamming. But maybe I just missed it on your gear etc
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 29, 2024, 4:21:13 AM
Heyo,

nope, I do not have it - does not really bother me that much, I either use life flask or just leech once I jump into a pack.

Current setup is here: https://pobb.in/9Ao5pKQmGj0Q

What I have got to try out are two Megalomaniacs:

One with Spiteful / Evil Eye / Aggressive defence

Second with Spiteful / Adrenaline / Wall of muscle.

I can somewhat run the first one, however I bleed so much mana / mana res that it makes it nearly unusable. Not to mention I usually dont have mana for frostbite proc autocast.

Any other change I thought of would make me lose way too much DPS that I am not willing to go that way :D

Cheers!
Last edited by B3nz4 on Aug 29, 2024, 7:51:40 AM
"
B3nz4 wrote:
Heyo,

nope, I do not have it - does not really bother me that much, I either use life flask or just leech once I jump into a pack.

Current setup is here: https://pobb.in/9Ao5pKQmGj0Q

What I have got to try out are two Megalomaniacs:

One with Spiteful / Evil Eye / Aggressive defence

Second with Spiteful / Adrenaline / Wall of muscle.

I can somewhat run the first one, however I bleed so much mana / mana res that it makes it nearly unusable. Not to mention I usually dont have mana for frostbite proc autocast.

Any other change I thought of would make me lose way too much DPS that I am not willing to go that way :D

Cheers!

I dunno how you do it without not exerting the travel skills haha. I can't stand taking unnecessary damage! If anything its just nice to not have to refresh the buffs more often (not that we even really need to keep them up with the damage so high at the moment anyway!)

1) Definitely swap out Unyielding ascendancy for Unrelenting in my opinion. I have flip-flopped between these two a lot, but I just love the damage reduction that Unrelenting offers. I don't really notice the lowered AOE if I'm honest either!

2) No point taking the +30 max life mastery when you can grab a 6% increased max life node instead, will net you a bit extra there

3) Could look to swapping your timeless jewel for one with more crit multi as that's how we scale damage? While still keeping the other defensive things that you need from it. Eg) if you need fire res or whatever on it. You can get a 3x crit multi jewel there, I have had to swap to a 2x crit multi with 2x fire resist myself tho.

4) You can tattoo a couple fortify nodes and then get a nice damage buff on your chestpiece (Hatred has increased effect) if that helps

5) If you want to rock the clusters, could take the mana mastery at Cannibalistic Rite for 12% increaed? and try get any jewels with corrupted implicit mana res to see if that fixes your issue?

6) I'd definitely recommend putting frostbite in the helmet with BM cry, so that it can trigger that for you (rather than having to rely on taking damage with CWDT to do it). Up to you though, but I find this really really nice.

Hope some of that helps, keep playing around with stuff and let us know what you come up with!!
So I tried the cluster jewel route, but the play style just felt so bad for me. Went back to more of what HeroEvermore designed, with my own slight twists, hit 99 last night so that's when I tried to experiment with different recommendations. I feel like without the blind mastery stuff and the Pandemonius isn't ideal. You either use both or neither but not one or the other.

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Illuminance_DY/GlacierSnowman?type=exp&i=1&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26skills%3DIce%2BCrash

As you can see I can never have enough eHP. Damage is "good enough" that I can learn boss mechanics and still pretty much one shot most non bosses, some bosses get ice'd down still very fast (T16 map bosses can get one shotted, mapping pretty much everything dies in one slam).

I tried to experiment with immortal call on cwdt+more duration (plus aggressive defense on cluster) but it requires like 70+ mana, which after reservations can be more than half available mana, which mean it's not very reliable if you are slamming. I also found myself not liking blood rage's degen on some map mods with reduced regen, just see your life slipping away between packs or boss transitions. To fix this I linked cold snap(vaal) to my BMC+Frost bite, I drop the vaal on last phase of boss fights before they start. Also holy crap, socketing in a lethal pride right by Measured Fury is INSANE. I didn't realize how much it helps.

The only other change I might play with, is changing up reservation set up. And dropping the rage mastery points else where (but flat 40% increase is nice).

For the reservation, I was thinking of getting an enlighten support and link with autoexertion, seismic and rallying cry and hatred and either HoI or one of my stances. Then in the Echo's helm throw in BMC+Intimidating cry for self casting cries. Maybe I might swap Unrelenting to Unyielding if the damage is worth it and I don't notice a difference in ehp.

Other than gear upgrades I think thats about as far as I can push the build and still fit my play style.

I would also like to thank HeroEvermore for the guide and Famuel as well. I've had a good time playing it and will be trying to do as many challenges and boss stuff here on out.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 29, 2024, 1:00:44 PM
I add withering step to cwdt setup just to have a little bit of elusive, what do you think?
Also because we take damage when attacking, CWDT kind of becomes cast when attacking, right?
Last edited by Roleless on Aug 29, 2024, 2:20:13 PM
"
Roleless wrote:
I add withering step to cwdt setup just to have a little bit of elusive, what do you think?
Also because we take damage when attacking, CWDT kind of becomes cast when attacking, right?

Oh yeah that's a good point, does it trigger from self inflicted damage? Would make sense!
I like the Ice Golem buff. When i put it with Battlemage Cry it summons automatically and the buff is up all the time !
Last edited by Roleless on Aug 29, 2024, 7:48:38 PM
Famuel -

I think theres a way to get more damage by using the 2 forbidden flame/flesh items:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Tukohama,_War%27s_Herald

theyre not super expensive either.
you can replace your weakest 2 jewels, and then switch your 6 link fist of war with something like hypothermia which will then also give utility,OR do what I do which is use inspiration (basically cuts mana cost down by 50%, makes it much smooth play)
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:
Famuel -

I think theres a way to get more damage by using the 2 forbidden flame/flesh items:
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Tukohama,_War%27s_Herald

theyre not super expensive either.
you can replace your weakest 2 jewels, and then switch your 6 link fist of war with something like hypothermia which will then also give utility,OR do what I do which is use inspiration (basically cuts mana cost down by 50%, makes it much smooth play)

Yep this looks pretty solid to me, I was skeptical about losing so much crit multi but it's definitely a DPS gain overall (say, swapping fist of war for awakened cold penetration once again or hypothermia like you said, that looks great!) May look into this. I'd lose int and dex which I am starved for swapping out my jewels at the moment though.

I haven't been having any mana problems myself so don't think I would use Inspiration personally. They always crop up and have to be solved when changing gear around hahaha. Maybe something in my notes below will help you so you can swap that link out. My steps to fix them have been:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4) MANA PROBLEMS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are having mana problems, try any of the following until it feels good:

- Take out one of your auto-exertion warcries. This should be 'Rallying Cry'. You can self-cast it until you fix your mana problems with the below options.

- Get the craft 'Non-channeling skills have - mana cost' on your rings. You may need 2 to start with, but can drop to just using 1 in the endgame.

- Get the Mana Mastery at Cannibalistic Rite on your tree. Gives '12% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills'

- Get a small Cluster Jewel with 'Spiteful Presence' - this makes your Hatred Aura 50% more mana efficient, and is a big help.

- Get corrupted rare jewels on your passive tree with the implicit modifier 'Increased mana reservation efficiency'
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 30, 2024, 3:52:25 AM
Thanks. Yea inspiration somehow was still my top choice even beating out cold pen.

I'm at 94mil dps, so about 15 behind yours.
https://pobb.in/3Y6h_zKy3Yz7

Only real differences I see is I dont use blanketed snow. Also Panda amulet is a dps loss for me
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Aug 30, 2024, 8:00:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info