[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Check it out, I went ahead and just connected all of my spells to Battlemage's Cry, so I could toss Cast When Damage Taken gem and now the spells pop off when I'm smacking mobs and they don't have a huge mana multiplier.

It's worth noting that this will always apply the relevant spells one at a time, in a rotation order if I'm remembering right.

So it might do frosbite on one hit, then frost bomb the next, then blood rage etc etc.

So far because of this I've preferred to keep my BM cry setup to just frosbite so that it applies to everything I touch at all times!

Yes I've noticed this but if you're hitting anything more than once you work your way through them pretty quick. I'm going to play around woth it to see if I prefer it this way or not. I previously just had frostbite and frost bomb on it. My primary attack would apply one spell and the fist of war attack would apply the other.
I would be interested in high budget end game items this build would need. I can kinda take a guess but would like guidance.

Also newb question, but would multi-strike be a support gem to consider? Graphically it looks like all 3 strikes get the fist of war bonus if it's up, so seemed like it could be a possibility? But no one rocks it so that leads me to thinking no.

Edit - Looks like multistrike doesn't help exerted attacks so thats the why.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 19, 2024, 4:08:49 PM
Hi, just wanted to thank you for this build.
It inspired me to make a staff version from it. I hate dying and also I am playing on Xbox with a controller so I wanted a more defensive version of the build.
It is hard to freeze enemies before they get to attack when playing on a controller, especially when leap slam always goes forward a certain distance instead of to the cursor like when playing with a mouse.

I am certain I am doing way less damage, especially since my gear is nowhere near very good and I have zero awakened gems.

I've tried to fix some issues with this like power charge generation. I have 3 of them for the most of the map and my crit is close to 100% without a need for diamond flask. I am thinking what other flask I could use in that slot.

If anyone wishes to look at it and comment you are welcome to do so.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Well neither animate weapon or summon raging spirit worked well with battlemage's cry. I have an extra gem slot to play around with, I'd like to ideally get some allies out to boost my rallying cry somehow. Otherwise the buff is only from its exertion interacting with overexertion.

I think I found out how to get some allies to get a little more out of the Rallying Cry exertion, I added in Summon Stone Golem of Hordes so I have 3 allies to get the exertion buff from. To get the most out of overexertion I want to try and be exerted by Battlemage's Cry, Rallying Cry, Intimidating Cry, infernal Cry, and Seismic Cry simultaneously.
This is what I've got together currently. I just got a Lenovo Legion Go and I have to say Path of Exile runs wonderfully on it. It seems best practice for handheld controls to keep it to 4 active skills and to have the rest passive or triggered somehow. This build is great, with autoexertion I can keep my active skills to my attack, my movement, and two war crys. Right now I'm autoexerting infernal, seismic, and intimidating, and I have battlemage's and rallying cries on active buttons. As long as I'm hitting something my Battlemage's Cry works through it's 5 spells ever 2 seconds or so. I haven't had a chance to check my POB, but I feel like my stone golems are definitely giving my rallying cry buff and exert a boost.

I've made a video for a build guide of my variation of this amazing Ice Crash setup so far!

Of course given HUGE credits and shoutouts to the man himself, HeroEvermore. My build is currently at 30 Mil DPS and back from my vacation now, so should be able to play a bit more and push it even further.

Check it out if you are a visual learner or are looking for any ideas, I am constantly playing with stuff and keeping an eye on what others are doing for inspiration!

POE 3.25 Build Guide | Ice Crash Juggernaut by HeroEvermore | 30 MIL DPS
https://youtu.be/IJeiceiGU5k
"
I've made a video for a build guide of my variation of this amazing Ice Crash setup so far!

Of course given HUGE credits and shoutouts to the man himself, HeroEvermore. My build is currently at 30 Mil DPS and back from my vacation now, so should be able to play a bit more and push it even further.

Check it out if you are a visual learner or are looking for any ideas, I am constantly playing with stuff and keeping an eye on what others are doing for inspiration!

Very cool, I did some T17 maps with friends last night and... well that's definitely a way to make one not feel good about their character. I feel like my damage is acceptable but bosses were still insta-gibbing me, very frustrating and humbling. The change on the boots definitely bumped up my damage and at least according to poe.ninja actually slightly bumped my ehp pool.

But I may give your tree a try I have about 23d to spend and just want to push this build/skill as far as possible, but I'm maybe willing to accept builds w/out access to spell suppression might just be hard capped?
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Illuminance_DY/GlacierSnowman?type=exp&i=11&search=class%3DJuggernaut%26skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26sort%3Ddps

So I tried to use combust, with seismic and intimidating cry on autoexert and I wasn't a fan. Felt squishier for some reason and combust complicated elemental reflect maps, basically you can do them once awakened elemental attack support gem is 5. Swapping it back out I can fit a 50% aura in but mana is low to make it inconvenient for practical use. So trying out flesh and stone and staying in sand stance for the damage reduction.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 21, 2024, 11:24:04 AM
This build is actually nuts. I have got it to the point now with some more investment that I am doing 70 MILLION DPS, boss fights are an absolute joke! Walked all over Sirus/Shaper/Elder deathless, and did beat Uber Elder for the first time in maybe 5 years without remembering any of the mechanics. (It was a sloppy kill, I'd like to re-do it when I know what I am actually doing)

I will chop together another video of the build updates sometime soon and throw it on YouTube when I get time. You basically one-shot all map bosses, elderslayers, elder/shaper guardians etc.

For now here's my current POB - the TL;DR is that it's the amazing helmet that adds all the damage, chuck in your 3 autoexerted warcrys setup into that.

I manually cast Enduring Cry, Infernal Cry (if not a reflect map) and Battlemage's Cry.

Then I've just got lots of real nice-to-have chase things like lvl 21 gems everywhere, a new Bottled Faith flask rather than Diamond, etc.

I tried to add the Unyielding ascendancy back in as I want even more damage and AOE, but felt too squishy for now. So that stays off until I upgrade my gear way more.

Had to take a small cluster jewel for now to make Hatred reserve way less mana to fix mana issues. But the new helmet is just absolutely incredible. Recommend it to everyone!

My goal now - get this build to 100 million DPS WITHOUT sacrificing defences. There is runway for it, I want to see it happen!!

Famuel_IceCrash POB (69.7 MIL DPS): https://pobb.in/WvfR0VpMsoWW
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 22, 2024, 10:14:47 AM
Way to go Famuel. Absolute monster character. <3
Cheers to your success bro.
"

Thank you. Makes me so happy that some of you have pushed this into an absolute JUGGERNAUT of a character. ROAR! <3
The pleasure of getting others started here, was mine. Ice Crash is so so fun. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info