[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

I think im dumb leap slam and other things seem to be chunking my hp keep almost killing myself. using the famuel build
Last edited by Soldur on Aug 26, 2024, 10:03:43 AM
"
Soldur wrote:
I think im dumb leap slam and other things seem to be chunking my hp keep almost killing myself. using the famuel build

If Leap Slam is doing that, you either need to take the mastery on the passive tree 'War cries cannot exert travel skills' or, better yet, get a piece of gear (rings/belt) with an empty suffix and craft it on there:

When you first walk into a map, make sure to just pop infernal cry/battlemage's cry/enduring cry once, that should most likely get your endurance charges up, and off you go :)

Also you probably want to get a Echoes of Creation helmet with the LOWEST possible roll on 'take % of life when you attack'.
- That would be 15% life per war cry, rather than 18% that you've got at the moment
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 26, 2024, 10:48:55 AM
"
Famuel wrote:
"
Soldur wrote:

If Leap Slam is doing that, you either need to take the mastery on the passive tree 'War cries cannot exert travel skills' or, better yet, get a piece of gear (rings/belt) with an empty suffix and craft it on there:

When you first walk into a map, make sure to just pop infernal cry/battlemage's cry/enduring cry once, that should most likely get your endurance charges up, and off you go :)

Also you probably want to get a Echoes of Creation helmet with the LOWEST possible roll on 'take % of life when you attack'.
- That would be 15% life per war cry, rather than 18% that you've got at the moment

I appreciate it.
No worries man, happy to help!!
"
Famuel wrote:

im still missing something badly just using my ice crash hurts bad i killed myself just attacking and i took the skill you recommended
"
Soldur wrote:
"
Famuel wrote:

im still missing something badly just using my ice crash hurts bad i killed myself just attacking and i took the skill you recommended

Are you sure you aren't doing elemental reflect maps?
"
"
Soldur wrote:
"
Famuel wrote:

Are you sure you aren't doing elemental reflect maps?

Nah i can just go into the delve starting area and press just ice crash and it alsmost kills me (after 4 casts) i wonder if its because im not spamming enduring, battlemage, and infernal enough
That is odd.. I did notice when I changed to the Echos helmet my CWDT triggered a lot more often, but my life never went down very much at all. I mean if I spammed the slam with no one around, I could see it go down, fairly slowly but still I don't think I could ever get enough attack speed to kill myself doing it.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 26, 2024, 4:13:22 PM
It's important that you have a source of attack damage leeched as life, and yeah with the new helmet you want to make sure you are hitting at least one target when you ice crash (to leech that damage back).

Do you have a POB you can link? I'll be at my computer soon and can help
"
Famuel wrote:
It's important that you have a source of attack damage leeched as life, and yeah with the new helmet you want to make sure you are hitting at least one target when you ice crash (to leech that damage back).

Do you have a POB you can link? I'll be at my computer soon and can help

This is my char on top of your POB. https://pobb.in/vA2-iYh8k-zm
Last edited by Soldur on Aug 26, 2024, 4:16:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info