[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
This build is actually nuts. I have got it to the point now with some more investment that I am doing 70 MILLION DPS, boss fights are an absolute joke! Walked all over Sirus/Shaper/Elder deathless, and did beat Uber Elder for the first time in maybe 5 years without remembering any of the mechanics. (It was a sloppy kill, I'd like to re-do it when I know what I am actually doing)

I will chop together another video of the build updates sometime soon and throw it on YouTube when I get time. You basically one-shot all map bosses, elderslayers, elder/shaper guardians etc.

For now here's my current POB - the TL;DR is that it's the amazing helmet that adds all the damage, chuck in your 3 autoexerted warcrys setup into that.

I manually cast Enduring Cry, Infernal Cry (if not a reflect map) and Battlemage's Cry.

Then I've just got lots of real nice-to-have chase things like lvl 21 gems everywhere, a new Bottled Faith flask rather than Diamond, etc.

I tried to add the Unyielding ascendancy back in as I want even more damage and AOE, but felt too squishy for now. So that stays off until I upgrade my gear way more.

Had to take a small cluster jewel for now to make Hatred reserve way less mana to fix mana issues. But the new helmet is just absolutely incredible. Recommend it to everyone!

My goal now - get this build to 100 million DPS WITHOUT sacrificing defences. There is runway for it, I want to see it happen!!

Famuel_IceCrash POB (69.7 MIL DPS): https://pobb.in/WvfR0VpMsoWW

I have added your video to the front page. As this is much better than I was able to upload in the short time before I move. As most of you know I am going through a break up and moving in 2 days so have not been able to take myself as far as I would have liked. Mirror+ build. So I suggest checking the vid out and seeing the characters others have put together now with more time. Every one of you posting here helps make information spread and makes the character more successful and fun.
I appreciate all of you putting in time to progress Ice Crash Juggernaut. Much love to all.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 22, 2024, 1:57:54 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
I have added your video to the front page. As this is much better than I was able to upload in the short time before I move. As most of you know I am going through a break up and moving in 2 days so have not been able to take myself as far as I would have liked. Mirror+ build. So I suggest checking the vid out and seeing the characters others have put together now with more time. Every one of you posting here helps make information spread and makes the character more successful and fun.
I appreciate all of you putting in time to progress Ice Crash Juggernaut. Much love to all.

Cheers, that is so kind of you! Hope the move goes well for you, that can always be a bit of a stressful time. You got this!

I keep getting messages each day now on YouTube of people going to give the build a try, which is awesome.

Let's see how far we can push this thing! I don't have much time to play during the day and I'm slow at farming currency so, slowly but surely haha <3
I've made kind of a hybrid that I'm enjoying.
https://pobb.in/bBZ9FjZCQpX7

my crit is lower so I'm working to fix that. only issue is I dont think the fortify tech works (eg the tuko tattoos).
you can see in your video also you never get the fort buff icon.

also unsure how exposure is being applied
Last edited by SuckLord3000 on Aug 23, 2024, 10:37:51 AM
"
Famuel wrote:

[...]
For now here's my current POB - the TL;DR is that it's the amazing helmet that adds all the damage, chuck in your 3 autoexerted warcrys setup into that.
[...]

Amazing this helmet is really great, thanks!
I don't think the +1 cooldown use on warcries from this helmet does anything to the autoexerted warcries? The cooldown seems to be the same and when i test it, the activation of the warcries is the same whether on this helmet or not. In POB, it thinks it will increase uptime but in game I don't see this happen, thoughts?
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

[...]
only issue is I dont think the fortify tech works (eg the tuko tattoos).
you can see in your video also you never get the fort buff icon.

also unsure how exposure is being applied

I get fortify buff when mapping so it does work - maybe some enemies that cannot be stunned don't trigger it?

For exposure, awake cold pen gem at lvl 5 gives it.
"
Roleless wrote:
"
Famuel wrote:

[...]
[...]

Amazing this helmet is really great, thanks!
I don't think the +1 cooldown use on warcries from this helmet does anything to the autoexerted warcries? The cooldown seems to be the same and when i test it, the activation of the warcries is the same whether on this helmet or not. In POB, it thinks it will increase uptime but in game I don't see this happen, thoughts?

Homie I think you might be right. Manually deleting that +1 cooldown line in POB removes 22% of the damage that it provides, but it is still an amazing helmet without a doubt. It does mean that POB will be inflating numbers at the moment.

This has set me (briefly) back on my journey to 100 Mil DPS, as I want the build to be accurate! I am so glad you spotted that now rather than when I started prematurely celebrating hahaha

EDIT: Just had a thought. We can smack our Battlemage's cry and infernal cry setup in the helmet to make use of the +1 cooldown. I just did a quick test in blood aqueducts, you are quite right in that it doesn't change how often autoexertion fires off the auto-war cries.

So what this does do is give our BM cry & Infernal Cry another cooldown usage, which is just nice QOL honestly for keeping the crit buff up and more opportunities to replenish life (with the 15% life on war cry mastery).

Good spotting dude!!!!
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 23, 2024, 3:27:56 PM
Cheers Famuel, I have about 50 div to spare, I will give it a shot. Seems pretty fkin solid, great job my crashing brother.

I currently sit at about 17 - 20 mil dps, tried to go a bit tanky, did not work out. Time to go full glass cannon.

See you on the battlefield!
"
B3nz4 wrote:
Cheers Famuel, I have about 50 div to spare, I will give it a shot. Seems pretty fkin solid, great job my crashing brother.

I currently sit at about 17 - 20 mil dps, tried to go a bit tanky, did not work out. Time to go full glass cannon.

LEGEND! With 50 div holy moly you should be able to push it really really far.

I am working on a new video now on how I've got to 100 million DPS today, and I honestly don't even feel that squishy. That being said, I do still die from time in ultra juiced content, but that is the way of melee! Resists are good, only thing I'd like more of is more LIFE.

But why get more LIFE when you can get more DAMAGE????
"
Famuel wrote:
"
B3nz4 wrote:

LEGEND! With 50 div holy moly you should be able to push it really really far.

I am working on a new video now on how I've got to 100 million DPS today, and I honestly don't even feel that squishy. That being said, I do still die from time in ultra juiced content, but that is the way of melee! Resists are good, only thing I'd like more of is more LIFE.

But why get more LIFE when you can get more DAMAGE????

True indeed, I now sit at around 39 mil DPS with your setup, gotta get me a new mallet to push pDps a tad bit more. Re-build cost me around 12 div, so I have around 40 left.

Gotta sit down with PoB and think about some mitigation / something to raise EHP. True, you usually delete the whole map before they get to you, however still, I would be more comfortable with larger EHP pool.

Also, I was able to get rid of Undeniable, as I have 100% hit chance w/o it. It added the large AoE with Unyielding which you just love to see!

I will post here should I find something out that would be useful.

Keep on crashin!

Hello again everyone!

It was my goal to push this Ice Crash build as far as possible, and I set 100 Mil DPS as my personal goal.

I've accomplished that and made another video on the things that I have changed - please enjoy and feel free to ask any questions at all!

(New) 100+ Mil DPS Video:
- https://youtu.be/AydJ3H0f-1I?si=tYwSbqcVRk5_ma_b

(Original) 30 Mil DPS Video:
- https://youtu.be/IJeiceiGU5k?si=Z0KyAsgUOtAPFNvU
- Note: Much better starting point for beginning this build

100+ Mil DPS Path of Building
- https://pobb.in/hSSUZXyi6zI9
- Lots of notes in here if you'd rather read than watch a video!

Happy Ice Crashing!!
Last edited by Famuel on Aug 26, 2024, 8:05:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info