[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

What's your thought on Rotgut Flask, guys?
It profits hugely from the build: flask charge on crit, consumes our frenzy to give onslaught and provides some much-sought move speed. (jumping is a huge pain on several tilesets)
Alas, frenzy charges only work while clearing, not so much on boss unless you can kill minions.

Yeah, I guess not a real competition to lion roar, taste of hate or wise oak.
"
Jasmira wrote:
What's your thought on Rotgut Flask, guys?
It profits hugely from the build: flask charge on crit, consumes our frenzy to give onslaught and provides some much-sought move speed. (jumping is a huge pain on several tilesets)
Alas, frenzy charges only work while clearing, not so much on boss unless you can kill minions.

Yeah, I guess not a real competition to lion roar, taste of hate or wise oak.

Yeah my move/atk speed is pretty fast already. I don't feel slow at all at this stage of the game. Even with Kaoms. I played mageblood characters last 2 leagues and still feel like this is fine. A huge help is Niko buffs on atlas. Zoom zoom.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 7, 2024, 4:42:10 AM
About watcher's eye: flask charge on crit (precision) + 12% cold pen with hatred --> only 2 div, totally worth it. DPS go up about 14%.
Having crit with hatred on top makes it go beyond all reasoning of course (found one for 130div). Chosing between crit and pen: pen is definitely the bigger boost.
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 7, 2024, 5:02:21 AM
"

Thanks man, I think I can figure it out from there. Great idea with battlemage cry to apply curse! And for sure Abyssus is a MONSTER. My build would get +40% DPS from it, sweet Jesus.

Hi Jasmira, for autoexertion, we will be losing hatred unless you use enlighten or other mana reservation nodes. You can also put precision with arrogance to lose some life for a free aura.

For my setup, i am using precision with arrogance, herald of ice and blood and sand while auto exerting 3 warcies. and using 2 myself sometimes at rares.

U can find my character here for reference.

As for your rotgut idea, we can get perma onslaught and charge generation with my medium cluster (secret tech)

https://pobb.in/hpRYrOUJpkig

16million pob dmg
Last edited by Dirikr on Aug 7, 2024, 7:04:59 AM
"
Dirikr wrote:
"

Thanks man, I think I can figure it out from there. Great idea with battlemage cry to apply curse! And for sure Abyssus is a MONSTER. My build would get +40% DPS from it, sweet Jesus.

Hi Jasmira, for autoexertion, we will be losing hatred unless you use enlighten or other mana reservation nodes. You can also put precision with arrogance to lose some life for a free aura.

For my setup, i am using precision with arrogance, herald of ice and blood and sand while auto exerting 3 warcies. and using 2 myself sometimes at rares.

U can find my character here for reference.

As for your rotgut idea, we can get perma onslaught and charge generation with my medium cluster (secret tech)

https://pobb.in/hpRYrOUJpkig

16million pob dmg

Why not get the onslaught & move speed craft on boots and then free up the points used on the cluster? It won't be permanent like this, but it's practically always up while mapping & would free up a decent few points for the tree.
Hi, I'm kinda new to the game but I love this build of yours, I've been using it to level for for a few days now as I'm learning the game.
I'm sadly running into a problem though where I can't have the different buffs of your build active, I can have 2-3 active at once, is there something in the build I'm missing that reduces mana reservation?
Hi, I have been following this build since league start. I will probably switch soon before my Earthshatter Jugg becomes too expensive to upgrade.

I am curious what sort of adjustments could be made in order to run 4 automated magic utility flasks. I really prefer to play without flask piano. Crying will be enough for these old hands.

Alternatively running the new charge tech belt from last league (3 utility charges per second) + use when charges are full.

Thanks for making something different!

Oops misread post
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Aug 7, 2024, 10:00:08 AM
I find the flask that has the least number of charges and put use when full on it, and the others with use when the neighboring flask is used. That way it's going most of the time, and you can just punch the 1 flask in emergencies.

Edited, I should clarify that you order the flasks from least number of charges to most for the most constant uptime.

Last edited by Nizreb915 on Aug 7, 2024, 10:05:31 AM
Oh thanks for tech!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info