[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Currently sitting at POB 16 million dps, one shotting or 2 shotting all rares and unqiue mobs. Feel free to ask me any questions and upgrade my build xD. Just wanna help out this community which i have been following for a long time, even when melee was dead.

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=1&search=skills%3DIce%2BCrash%26class%3DJuggernaut%26sort%3Ddps

Last edited by Dirikr on Aug 6, 2024, 8:57:36 PM
Guys level 71 this build is SMASHING the atlas.

I am having major major mana issues though, how do I get some mana leech on my gear? I see people do not have anything for mana on their setup, where is the mana coming from?
"
DarthJanahan wrote:
Guys level 71 this build is SMASHING the atlas.

I am having major major mana issues though, how do I get some mana leech on my gear? I see people do not have anything for mana on their setup, where is the mana coming from?

We have life and mana leech node on the tree.
There are 3 areas we can also reduce the cost of skills on the passive tree. Add me in game to help better.
If you have a good amount of life connecting a fully leveled precision to arrogance support only takes a tiny percentage of your life pool and does wonders for your accuracy and crit chance. Thanks goes to Dirikr for the idea.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
If you have a good amount of life connecting a fully leveled precision to arrogance support only takes a tiny percentage of your life pool and does wonders for your accuracy and crit chance. Thanks goes to Dirikr for the idea.

Oooh i like this idea. Cause Ice Golem just dies so easy and I can swap to that if more value. Thanks ill check it out. Only have 1 extra gem slot to change at any time. Cause boots...but i cant get rid of them, too valuable to me to never be stunned.
I have 5600+ life right now so I can sacrifice some, ill test it out.

Hmm this might be harder for me considering my gem color setup now.

Ok figured it out, testing in PoB now to compare with my current setup.

Yo it worked perfect! So good, thanks guys. No more Ice Golem. He's terrible. This keeps my overall DPS the same without him now. Also gives me level 22-23 arrogance and precision due to my gloves.

NeW PoB. I am 100% keeping this version for the final build version. I lose about 400 life but the gains are massive since if Ice Golem was dead he was giving nothing, which is a lot. Stupid little squishy rock. 95% crit rate with 1 power charge. 100% with 2 or more.

This took my attack rate up to 1.99 from 1.88 as well. Since it's level 22 and buffed with Arrogance support. (We gain attack speed from accuracy in our Ascendancy Undeniable) Cheers.

My current PoB (turn off Onslaught was on for old wep)
https://pobb.in/ReCz4H5GdtzM
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 10:23:55 PM

Some Jewels I been working on. Not in latest PoB yet. Got semi lucky and slammed the last jewel for 14% dmg with axes. Could have been worse.

Ok ignore the last PoB. This one looking goooood.
10.6mil hit. 5.4 average.
5300 hp with level 22 arrogance activated. 100% crit 461% crit multi now thanks to these. Divined one of the jewels, wanted the 3% mana reserve. Cost me 2 divine ugh.
5300 life even with Arrogance.

https://pobb.in/7oEr7Uggqe2o

Just realized I have not been adding rage to PoB. Will run a few maps and see what our average rage is at. We get rage every hit with Slaughter Notable. Seems were on a very low end of rage (sometimes we hit 30, especially delve so we do more dmg there by far). But we do get some. I will leave it out of PoB since it not a focus.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 11:22:57 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

Some Jewels I been working on. Not in latest PoB yet. Got semi lucky and slammed the last jewel for 14% dmg with axes. Could have been worse.

Ok ignore the last PoB. This one looking goooood.
10.6mil hit. 5.4 average.
5300 hp with level 22 arrogance activated. 100% crit 461% crit multi now thanks to these. Divined one of the jewels, wanted the 3% mana reserve. Cost me 2 divine ugh.
5300 life even with Arrogance.

https://pobb.in/7oEr7Uggqe2o

Just realized I have not been adding rage to PoB. Will run a few maps and see what our average rage is at. We get rage every hit with Slaughter Notable. Seems were on a very low end of rage (sometimes we hit 30, especially delve so we do more dmg there by far). But we do get some. I will leave it out of PoB since it not a focus.

I added the rage mastery (Warcies give 5 rage per 10 power or something like that.

With minimum 10 power mastery, u can easily go to max rage in like 3 seconds

As for me, i am auto exerting warcies so always at max rage hehe, u shld join us to auto exert...anyways i still feel like hatred is important, do u this Aul uprising is the play here with auto exerts
Last edited by Dirikr on Aug 7, 2024, 2:15:42 AM
No interest in autoexert. I like playing my character ;) /giggle
Hey dont get me wrong, if u see my build, im self casting 2 warcries too hehe, just auto exerting the rest for more overexertion gem multipliers
"
Dirikr wrote:

I added the rage mastery (Warcies give 5 rage per 10 power or something like that.

With minimum 10 power mastery, u can easily go to max rage in like 3 seconds

As for me, i am auto exerting warcies so always at max rage hehe, u shld join us to auto exert...anyways i still feel like hatred is important, do u this Aul uprising is the play here with auto exerts

Can I ask how you integrate autoexert into the build? Doesn't it eat up 45% mana reservation (with 3 warcries)? So you have to do without some of the other stuff ,right? I guess only Hatred + autoexert and you already face dire mana issues?

I'm probably overlooking something, let me know please because I am kinda too lazy to manually trigger them all the time.
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 7, 2024, 3:28:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info