[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Nice guide dude, and it's great that you're so active to answer questions. I'm slowly going through the campaign right now...

I have two questions for you : Do you stay in blood or sand stance?

and do you think it would be worth it eventually to get forbidden flesh/flame for the tukohama node to get a "free" Fist of war support link, or is the opportunity cost too high?
"
bitslap wrote:
Oh thanks for tech!

My tech is...See boss. Flask go BOOM.

"
Lamprocles wrote:
Nice guide dude, and it's great that you're so active to answer questions. I'm slowly going through the campaign right now...

I have two questions for you : Do you stay in blood or sand stance?

and do you think it would be worth it eventually to get forbidden flesh/flame for the tukohama node to get a "free" Fist of war support link, or is the opportunity cost too high?

Sand stance always except for small dmg areas. Like I change to blood for bosses and for Harvest since it hits all mobs. You just learn what's best as you play. Some rares die fine in sand stance, some you will instantly notice are tanky and switch to blood for.

As to other question. I'd have to check that out but I just woke up so may be a bit.
"
bitslap wrote:
Hi, I have been following this build since league start. I will probably switch soon before my Earthshatter Jugg becomes too expensive to upgrade.

I am curious what sort of adjustments could be made in order to run 4 automated magic utility flasks. I really prefer to play without flask piano. Crying will be enough for these old hands.

Alternatively running the new charge tech belt from last league (3 utility charges per second) + use when charges are full.

Thanks for making something different!

My pleasure. One day I just woke up and said. Let's make a crit jugg. Though in reality during Harvest launch it was the Fleshripper Axe and getting free conversion that led me to this character build. Then I spent like 500 hours on the guide at that time. Basically what I am doing now but the testing is still in game mainly. I basically cannot lose anymore rare items. I only have 4. My resists are barely making it by currently. So I do not plan on using anything but Stygian Vise until Mageblood. (if i go mageblood this league, may not since I did last 2 leagues)
I run the build level 77 now but I only have 94 mana left and crash costs 47. The main issue is CWDT since it uses mana to cast curse and molten shell (blood rage costs life). It triggers immediately on enemy contact, multiple times. Sadly CWDT has only a 0.25s cooldown so I quickly go out of mana, especially on fast-hitting stuff.
Not sure how to solve this. Just reducing mana costs will not work I think.
"
Jasmira wrote:
I run the build level 77 now but I only have 94 mana left and crash costs 47. The main issue is CWDT since it uses mana to cast curse and molten shell (blood rage costs life). It triggers immediately on enemy contact, multiple times. Sadly CWDT has only a 0.25s cooldown so I quickly go out of mana, especially on fast-hitting stuff.
Not sure how to solve this. Just reducing mana costs will not work I think.

Check out the Cannabalistic Rite nodes. Can pretty much fix all the mana issues itself. Otherwise I'd make sure your gems are correct for lower levels. Mana is an issue for sure, GGG made it that way on purpose with the mana cost gains. This is especially worse at lower levels.

This is a list of Ice Crashers. See how they also fix mana issues.
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers?class=Juggernaut&skills=Ice+Crash&sort=dps

Also a thiefs torment ring is OP for leveling. Solves 100% mana issues. It does 30 mana per enemy hit with attacks. Which is infinite mana.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 7, 2024, 1:15:54 PM
FYI if you yell "IIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEE CRAAAAAAAAAAAAASH" While attacking, we do 100x the damage. Def not fake news.
Thought I'd add, another easy mana fix is to get a enduring mana flask, it keeps refilling even though you are full. Basically infinite mana.
I was enjoying this build into maps until I started doing yellows/red and now I just keep exploding. I feel way too squishy with this and I don't understand how you're cruising.
Question. How the hell do we run Phys Reflect maps with Leap Slam? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info