[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Hello, any chance for a written guide with leveling and gear progression?
So yesterday when I got a bit of free time I decided to try and set up Autoexert as well to play about and juice up the Overexertion DPS.

Still hitting HARD AS HELL with 12.7 mil POB DPS, and this is without Hatred aura for the time being. Resists are all really good, chaos at 63%

POB: https://pobb.in/8iZJrpI3mrLE

MY SETUP:
I have in my rare boots (not Kaom's) three level 1 war cries, which are rallying cry/infernal cry/seismic cry. All being autoexerted.

Then I am still self casting intimidating cry and enduring cry, which are linked to a second wind support. Love self casting intimidating cry, I like knowing my next 3 hits do insane damage!

Then I have a battlemage's cry setup, which casts my assassin's mark for me. I don't actually have whispers of doom right now, so frostbite is only really being used for map clear - this I might drop to weave in the Arrogance/Precision idea for getting some mana back.

So very similar playstyle, just a bit smoother with maybe one less button to press. Alternate between intimidating and enduring in between slams to keep those buffs up, and pop battlemage's every 6 attacks.

So yes, with auto exertion for mana reasons I have dropped Hatred for now. Fully intending to add it back in if I stick with this playstyle instead. DPS is still great and feels really good! Not hard to swap between the builds either, normally just takes a couple of chromatic orbs for sockets.

NOTE: Abyssus takes me all the way up to like near 18 million first hit DPS. That is coming back today for sure.
We have many sources of reservation along the passive tree. Like 4 node areas along my path.
"
cadosinio wrote:
Hello, any chance for a written guide with leveling and gear progression?

Lots of stuff coming soon. Videos as well.
"
So yesterday when I got a bit of free time I decided to try and set up Autoexert as well to play about and juice up the Overexertion DPS.

Still hitting HARD AS HELL with 12.7 mil POB DPS, and this is without Hatred aura for the time being. Resists are all really good, chaos at 63%

POB: https://pobb.in/8iZJrpI3mrLE

MY SETUP:
I have in my rare boots (not Kaom's) three level 1 war cries, which are rallying cry/infernal cry/seismic cry. All being autoexerted.

Then I am still self casting intimidating cry and enduring cry, which are linked to a second wind support. Love self casting intimidating cry, I like knowing my next 3 hits do insane damage!

Then I have a battlemage's cry setup, which casts my assassin's mark for me. I don't actually have whispers of doom right now, so frostbite is only really being used for map clear - this I might drop to weave in the Arrogance/Precision idea for getting some mana back.

So very similar playstyle, just a bit smoother with maybe one less button to press. Alternate between intimidating and enduring in between slams to keep those buffs up, and pop battlemage's every 6 attacks.

So yes, with auto exertion for mana reasons I have dropped Hatred for now. Fully intending to add it back in if I stick with this playstyle instead. DPS is still great and feels really good! Not hard to swap between the builds either, normally just takes a couple of chromatic orbs for sockets.

NOTE: Abyssus takes me all the way up to like near 18 million first hit DPS. That is coming back today for sure.

Thanks man, I think I can figure it out from there. Great idea with battlemage cry to apply curse! And for sure Abyssus is a MONSTER. My build would get +40% DPS from it, sweet Jesus.

Also chose to pick +150% crit on full life enemies, it's AMAZING for reliably freezing everything. (I guess once you get good equip it's no longer necessary)
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 7, 2024, 4:01:47 AM
Last league there were 0 Ice Crash Axe Juggernauts. This league over 53 and counting that are uploaded.

INSANE! <3
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Last league there were 0 Ice Crash Axe Juggernauts. This league over 53 and counting that are uploaded.

INSANE! <3

You've crushed it bro! I remember in the days leading up to league start looking at all sorts of builds, and it was your passion and excitement about this skill & build you've made that made me choose this.

Keep it up!!
"
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

INSANE! <3

You've crushed it bro! I remember in the days leading up to league start looking at all sorts of builds, and it was your passion and excitement about this skill & build you've made that made me choose this.

Keep it up!!

Oh man that means a lot. Going through a tough break up and just wanted to share my love for Ice Crash. <3
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

INSANE! <3

Only 66 right now but it's an insane build and I have to force myself not to shout 'HULK SMASH!'... you da real MVP.
Last edited by Jasmira on Aug 7, 2024, 4:25:06 AM
I only lose 4k EHP with Abyssus. Crazy. Might see what double corrupts come up for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info