[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Hello always been a big ice crash fan since I played the hollow palm version now raider is gone(rip) been looking for a alternative now I usually look on you tube but never saw much decided browse poe site Low and behold I find this happy days are back but only one question what pob do I follow assuming it's the one from 1st page as don't see any levelling info unless I'm blind
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Aug 6, 2024, 9:10:55 AM
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hello always been a big ice crash fan since I played the hollow palm version now raider is gone(rip) been looking for a alternative now I usually look on you tube but never saw much decided browse poe site Low and behold I find this happy days are back but only one question what pob do I follow assuming it's the one from 1st page as don't see any levelling info unless I'm blind

Hey I can remake some leveling trees, had some up but they were beta version PoB so deleted. It's 6am and I have not slept tonight so may take a bit to be ready.
I'm experienced in levelling so I'm fine with just the right pob to follow I can make my own way through the game without my hand being held so it's fine just wanted know the right pob to get started
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
I'm experienced in levelling so I'm fine with just the right pob to follow I can make my own way through the game without my hand being held so it's fine just wanted know the right pob to get started

Current one on the front page works fine, my level 95 one.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 9:25:13 AM
Ok going back to the Oskarm gloves, able to slot back precision at level 1 with the mana reservation help. So close to greatness on this jewel drop just now:
Ugh can't figure out how to link it but rolled, 8% inc damage, 15% inc globabl phys damage, 11% inc global crit and 12% inc dam with 1 hand weapons.
Last edited by Illuminance_DY on Aug 6, 2024, 11:19:52 AM
Hello HeroEvermore, I've been following the thread and the tips from you and others have been very helpful, especially about crafting your own weapon, thanks! Would you have any tips for how to craft other pieces like rings, body and helm?
I'll answer that later, I didnt sleep last night.

PoB. 10.5mil dps now.
https://pobb.in/8ViSEnfUnbr2
"
Roleless wrote:
Hello HeroEvermore, I've been following the thread and the tips from you and others have been very helpful, especially about crafting your own weapon, thanks! Would you have any tips for how to craft other pieces like rings, body and helm?

Hey I usually use Amethyst Redeemer base rings and just spam chaos res on them or life in harvest.
Pretty much the same for armours except you want no influence so you can change implicits. Make sure you are buying ilvl86+ (at leastilvl84+) bases. The new bases especially for armours since we need it BAD. I am not a master crafter just a master spammer so I always see lots of mods. Harvest, delve, essence, whatever it takes to spam it more. There are guides online im sure to make the BiS axes and what not I am just not that into those guides. I just like to experiment and learn with items.

While it might feel hopeless at times, without spamming mods in my face 24/7 for the last year I would not know the items as well. Now I can just see a mod and know what suffix or prefix or influence piece it is from. It's great for getting items and learning. SO I def suggest going harvest and delve for crafting items. Essence is cool also but IMO not as effective. I get lifeforce pretty fast. Every dungeon.
Going to level my CWDT setup. If your armor is super low just use immortal call or instead. Be warned it consumes endurance charges and can get you killed the second the buff is over. I prefer Molten Shell personally. This means precision is my only non leveled gem now.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 8:28:58 PM
Current PoB 9.8mil without Circle of Fear rings. 54k EHP now. Much better. Still want to roll higher chaos res on my rares. Should be able to get to like 50% chaos res without passive changes easily now.

https://pobb.in/niVtfsn4a9md

Edited with fixes.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 8:56:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info