[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
LadyLoriana wrote:
What are the map mods that this build can't run?
I just learned the hard way that I can't run phys reflect despite tooltip dps saying I don't do phys damage lol

Yeah cause leap slam.
I can come up with a list later but things like leech and no regeneration don't work. a few others but most we can do. Just not reflect for sure. Or ones that restrict mana.

finally got the implicits I wanted for this.

41k+EHP. Just my phys and chaos hits a bit low.
Decent leech and regen 1k/800
17.5k armor, 90% phys reduc, resists all good, chaos at only 28% with current setup. Getting tankier. Still running 7.5mil damage 100% crit and Oskarms.
Trying to make a better wep but just keep making ones with the same amount of power.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 1:41:49 AM
Awakened Cold Penetration Support Level 5 has 10% chance to inflict cold exposure. Free way to get this with Oskarms. DPS just went up to 9mil. Non frostbite version.

PoB

https://pobb.in/DmycV_uAKODs
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 2:37:11 AM
Hi, I have one or two questions on this build. It certainly sounds amazing but it seems to me it relies a lot on conditional sources of crit. Like the diamond flask which obviously you cannot refill on (most) bosses.
(PoB shows only 69.6% crit with all flasks active but I assume it does not calculate some part of the build)

Is it truly reliable to use on bosses? I fully believe it annihilates the usual rabble of mobs.

Gonna give this a try now that I have collected about a dozen div from a leaguestarter build. Should jumpstart this one into oblivion :D
"
Jasmira wrote:
Hi, I have one or two questions on this build. It certainly sounds amazing but it seems to me it relies a lot on conditional sources of crit. Like the diamond flask which obviously you cannot refill on (most) bosses.
(PoB shows only 69.6% crit with all flasks active but I assume it does not calculate some part of the build)

Is it truly reliable to use on bosses? I fully believe it annihilates the usual rabble of mobs.

Gonna give this a try now that I have collected about a dozen div from a leaguestarter build. Should jumpstart this one into oblivion :D

One way to gain charges in bosses is to have watchers eye with "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision". And we are dealing criticals all the time.

Hatred +Crit % + flask charge on crit jewels are around 3-4 divines.
"
Siemasaapas wrote:

One way to gain charges in bosses is to have watchers eye with "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision". And we are dealing criticals all the time.

Hatred +Crit % + flask charge on crit jewels are around 3-4 divines.

Hmm true, although the flask does prevent charges while it runs (because enchantment). Tricky.
I almost only use flask on rare/boss enemies. That is why I enhance them the way I do.
I see. When would you recommend to transform into Ice Crash though? I level with the usual stuff like ground slam, I guess Ice Crash comes into its own once you get some more area?
"
Jasmira wrote:
I see. When would you recommend to transform into Ice Crash though? I level with the usual stuff like ground slam, I guess Ice Crash comes into its own once you get some more area?

I like Earthshatter before Ice Crash.

Got these and bought level 21 (23 with glove corrupt now) Hatred. Jumped to 10 mil DPS again. We get a ton of damage off accuracy, so this was a 1.5 mil jump from my other pair with low accuracy and gem level boost.
We also get crit scaled off it from Oskarms itself. This is why Oskarms is the best ha. Need more Chaos Res. might be time to spam the chest piece again. -1 chaos res now. :D

My latest PoB. Tailored to MY needs.
https://pobb.in/0KVXTcF2vecr
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 6, 2024, 7:58:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info